RHS headed 410 sb UPDATE!

-
Just wanna make it fair...ya know...playing at your level, it's the only one you understand.

now everyone watch as mshred gets on with his bad self.lol

LOL good one man, you must feel intelligent...when are they putting you on exhibit at the LA zoo?

oh wait a second, you did change your post that i quoted...totally! (hence the edit time on it after i quoted it...another instance of your sheer genius) LOL dude, you have a complex that i would call sad little man...you have some serious issues...anyone who would write something, change it, and then say i did so you have something to argue about= SAD! LOL...do you hang our with 3 year olds, or are they too mature for you

maybe get your head out of mopar land for about 2 seconds and come back to the real world where you might learn a thing or two about being a human being with some form of intelligence

is this thread about cylinder heads or people being the internet tough guy??? Brian, thank you for the info and to everyone else, thanks for the entertainment. just wondering, you guys ever think about getting together, face to face, to settle your differences??

is this thread about cylinder heads or people being the internet tough guy??? Brian, thank you for the info and to everyone else, thanks for the entertainment. just wondering, you guys ever think about getting together, face to face, to settle your differences??

all the time... i already have a police record for it here though, i wouldnt want to start one in LA for it...come to think of it, i dont think id be allowed into the monkey cage to scrap, pretty sure its off limits:munky2:

Mshred and 1wildandcrazyguy, COOL IT!!!!, reminds me of two lil' schoolgirl's tryin to pull out each others hair,

Mshred and 1wildandcrazyguy, COOL IT!!!!, reminds me of two lil' schoolgirl's tryin to pull out each others hair,

I don't even know why people would waste their time writing out 20+ line comebacks to personal attacks over a freaking CAR FORUM... you guys arguing just keep making yourselves look more and more like a bunch of little kids. This thread could probably be a couple pages shorter if it wasn't for all the cat-fighting!

I don't even know why people would waste their time writing out 20+ line comebacks to personal attacks over a freaking CAR FORUM... you guys arguing just keep making yourselves look more and more like a bunch of little kids. This thread could probably be a couple pages shorter if it wasn't for all the cat-fighting!

if someone was making false stupid remarks about you on a site that you enjoy using portraying you in a totally false way, you would understand...cat-fighting you can call it, if it was in person it would be more like the other guy who be screaming like a cat once he was on the floor, but since i dont have that option its called self defence through text...although i dont know why i bother with this one since he posesses a severe moron complex

So.....

I was looking at the SCE intake gaskets brian sent along with my heads...and I see that a slight port to gasket match can be done. Not bad, but I think I should do it. There's gotta be something in it.

Brian, is this common practice at IMM and have you found it to be worth anything measureable?

So.....

I was looking at the SCE intake gaskets brian sent along with my heads...and I see that a slight port to gasket match can be done. Not bad, but I think I should do it. There's gotta be something in it.

Brian, is this common practice at IMM and have you found it to be worth anything measureable?

Because of the pushrod pinch, unless you slim that down by porting it, port matching will do no good.
That is why we sell the heads the way we do at the cost we do...for what you get you cannot go wrong on the $$$ spent.

Just porting the intake and pushrod pinch I get 500.00. That adds about 15-20HP max!

Because of the pushrod pinch, unless you slim that down by porting it, port matching will do no good.
That is why we sell the heads the way we do at the cost we do...for what you get you cannot go wrong on the $$$ spent.

Just porting the intake and pushrod pinch I get 500.00. That adds about 15-20HP max!

How about pressing some iron stock into the PR holes and redrilling for smaller than LA diameter and ovaling the hole so there is just enough clearance for the fo/aft movement of a 5/16 PR or even custom 3/16 solid chome moly PR?
the idea is screw on tip/cup spot welded as to not back out.
is that too out there?

Thanks Brian for the info. I was just checking out your other posts on Moparts and I have to say I learned a lot yesterday. I really appreciate the info you share with the Mopar communities. I live about 100 miles from your shop, but I am going to use your services to machine my next small block. Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you.

Chris

as it was told to me..
I've been telling people this for years.
And how much you can open the pinch is directly related to how close the port/gasket match can be.
It applies to most.

Understood.

-
Back