Rich Christensen's(from PINKS) New TV Show, Won and Done!?

-

alleyoopmgv

Reaction score
Rich Christensen's New TV Show, Won and Done!?

What do you guys think??

[ame="http://youtu.be/Gra81KaejqA"]302 Found[/ame]

HHHmmmm!

We were chosen and raced on Pinks All Out Infineon 2008 and 2010.

DartatPINKS091810Rd1.jpg

yeah...great idea. Afterall, what did people like more about pinks? the racing or the annoying bitchfest between the drivers/owners. And now a 30min racing show will be 28minutes of bitching, 2 minutes(including 3 replays) of racing.

They should continue with P.A.O. 1&some opens up a cry baby fest of sandbaggers.

I think it's great! I do think however that he should have both 1/8th and 1/4 mile races.. Maybe he will change it later on in the show..Can't wait!:blob::burnout:

well at first i think it's 1st class stupid. how the hell you going to win 10 races to get to the real money. secondly i still think it's 1st class stupid, period.

well at first i think it's 1st class stupid. how the hell you going to win 10 races to get to the real money. secondly i still think it's 1st class stupid, period.

I like drag racing but can't stand the guy. Think's the show is all about him. Won't be watching the new show.

I like Pinks and Pinks All Out, but man his arrogance drives me nuts! My favorite show was when he was trying to be the cool/tough guy and wiped out on his brothers motorcycle...got a little bit of road rash and had to take his shirt off....LOL

There isnt anything good on Drag racing on tv. Cars shows in general are pretty bad. But hes doing it. I just like to see the cars. Its about the cars for me. Even a couple seconds of a cool drag car comming off the ground is great. I dont even care to watch NHRA drag racing anymore. Wish there was a way to watch it. We dont get MAV tv. Never even heard of it.

Anyone other than that dipstick, and i might watch it. But I cant stand that tool.

Wouldn't know a real drag race if he saw one. The original show "Pinks," what a joke. In all the years I've raced, (street or strip) I have never seen anyone race for titles. As far as his new show... winning 10 races, good luck to that racer. I won't be watching his new show. JMO

Anyone other than that dipstick, and i might watch it. But I cant stand that tool.
x2 he's the worst part of these shows. He's like an old school wrestling promoter. Turns these things into a circus. I prefer to watch Pass time, Brett Wagner is funny and does not come off as arrogant.

x2 he's the worst part of these shows. He's like an old school wrestling promoter. Turns these things into a circus. I prefer to watch Pass time, Brett Wagner is funny and does not come off as arrogant.

Hey, you're right. I like Pass-Time too! Good show and entertaining.

I was at Irwindale for the first taping last week purely by accident. Hadn't been out there in months when my neighbor called and asked if I wanted to go. They are planning on taping the first and third Thursday of test and tune through out the rest of the year at Irwindale.

Like most here I think Pinks was a little goofy at times. I'm not sure about you guys but I still watched them. I'll admit it I was sucked in and watched just about all of them "Pinks" and "Pinks all out".

The one thing I will give all of Rich's shows are they bring some excitement and attention to what I consider a reasonably cheap and safe form of racing.

With tracks closing like crazy. It appeared to me the production of Won and Done was bringing a huge amount of money to the Irwindale facility. Just about every bill board was leased with the Won and Done logo, Lucus Oil a show sponsor, or Max TV the production company. I think each race winner is winning $500 dollars and a chance to go on and win the $50,000 if you win 10 races.

It's all good in my mind. Might even see about getting the Dart out and see about negotiating a race. Any good negotiators here? Might be some money in it if we win!

Attachments

• 2013-02-07_21-04-59_593.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 901
I personally can't stand Rich Christensen. He's not a racer or even much of a car guy, yet he takes this position of authority and makes decisions that he should have nothing to do with.

He doesn't even come close to understanding how real street racing takes place and all the games that get played back and forth. He stands at the line and takes the racers lies about the potential of their cars at face value and determines the handicap with a snap decision, not even realizing who's full of **** and who isn't, because he has no idea what he's looking at or listening to when they roll up to the line.

He's an arrogant, ignorant, obnoxious tool that needs to just go away.

Good summary Vart. I too like Pass Time much better due to the host.

I like Pinks and Pinks All Out, but man his arrogance drives me nuts! My favorite show was when he was trying to be the cool/tough guy and wiped out on his brothers motorcycle...got a little bit of road rash and had to take his shirt off....LOL

LOL... I remember that one. Had a good laugh:D Of course Rich had to make himself look like a tough guy when the med crew patched him up.

-
Back