-
I've always liked theese.
green68cuda.jpg

My '67 Fastback will have wheels and caps like these but
the tires will have the red stripe. The body color will be
black with red interior (69 color red)

green68cuda.jpg

green68cuda.jpg

I agree with HEMIPAR above. I like the stock steelies and they can be widened for the back. I've also seen some Torque-Thrusts that had the stock gray-colored spokes painted the same color as the car and I thought that was kinda cool. Still, my vote is with the steelies.

Interesting comment about the SSB Brakes and Cragars. I've got the SSB brakes on the 69 Fish with SBP Cragar SS Rims. I'm about to upgrade to 15" Cragars in the SBP.

If you want to keep the look "similar" to what it is now then go with the steel rims/cop hubcaps. I would go with the ralleys, they would change the entire look of the car. Nothing changes the look and appeal of a car more than a nice set of wheels. Just my 2-cents......

Great Duster.

Here are my original cars with Cragar SS-the wheel of choice for most of us then.

th_Snap2.jpg
th_Resized340DemonMikeandTim.jpg

Today though, I have an SSBC disc brake kit on the car and I can't use the Cragars, so I went with the dog dish look, which was the way my original 69 DART was when I bought it.

Too bad they don't make the Cragars that would handle the disk rotors. It was always my favorite wheel

why yes they sure do... ive gota a 69 valiant with the 10 disk spindles from 65-72 i believe with the ssbc force 10 brake kit, got a set of custom made 'old skool cragars but instead of the grandpaw 14 or 15's haha.. i got the 17 X 7's in front and 17X8's in the rear, they look sick under the car. but i recently found out that a relocation kit is a must b/c im retarded lol. so after the boxes are moved im goin to throw the fatest tire possible on an old school wheel. they will fit fine <---after the springs are moved inboard. and it should look nice to:cheers:

th_Snap2.jpg

th_Snap2.jpg

I have chrome ralleys 15x7 front and 15x8 on the back. It all depends on taste and what kind of look, you are looking for. I have seen a picture of a set of 20" wire wheels on an ATV, that is just wrong!!! LOL
48series.jpg

dart0324072.JPG

48series.jpg

dart0324072.JPG

Again we see everybody's favorites. They all look cool! Now I'm going to to put my rallyes back on, just for a change. Thanks guys.

DSC00070 (Small).JPG

69dart340 makes a good point, the wheels and the car go well together, and that makes his car look great.... but THE LOOK is what YOU want.

I think I like the Rallyes. Makes the car look brighter. Im gonna go with 14X5.5s up front and 15X7s on the rear.

IM000266.jpg

IM000266.jpg

IM000266.jpg

IMO if the color is high impact, color-coded steelies w/poverty caps looks great. On more "conservative" colors, I like the classy look of the Rallyes. Of course, I still like the Cragar SS on any A-bod.

Grant

I say Rallies, I have just never really liked steelies on a A Body...don't know why just don't like them on them. I really like them on the 68-70 B bodies not not on A's...also dont like them on E bodies...I guess I cant tell ya why..just must be a preference/visual deal for me. But I DO like the rallies.

I like the body color rims for cars like yours…for cars like mine, I like to keep the weight down and the front end up!

-
Back