• Body color steelies or cop car rims

Votes: 62 24.6%
  • Black steelies or cop car rims

Votes: 59 23.4%
  • Rallyes

Votes: 131 52.0%

• Total voters
-
I'm wondering what a set of body colored Torque Thrusts would look like (on my car)?????? I always did like those dark gray ones. I was admiring an old Plymouth with a set of them. The wheels HAD to be worth 3 times as much as the car! It was a beater........or I should say "a work in progress!"

I'm planning on some new chrome rallyes with the centers painted with the dark blue body color. I saw this set-up on a 70 challenger and it looked sweet.

Kinda partial to steelies - however I am moving up to rallye wheels next spring... Dart-3a.JPG

Dart-3a.JPG

I'm confused, I thought you sold the car? Or is someone just digging up an old post?

I miss my Slotted mags that you see in my avatar. That photo was with small bolt pattern. Now I have a set of Cragars and a Set of Steelies and Dog Dishes, but I wish that I could get another set of Slotted mags for cheap, that in my opinion was the classic look.

I like the steelies and dog dishes.... Just repainted my front 14x5.5 and going with 15x7's in the rear...

0802080802.jpg

7374, your gonna laugh at this...but in addition to being a Mopar addict, I also have a bad case of "Yellow Fever"....any chance of you taking a few pics of the old Cat peeking out in the pic above?
I've been a Cat Nut ever sice I was a kid...got a couple of them too, in addition to the cars!
Thanks,
Alan627b

uhhhhh, sure..... actually, i won't be on that side of town for a while but if they are still there when i make it back, you got it!

Black steelies or cop car would let you keep the same look. Borrowed the Rallyes used in the avatar photo, but run black cop car 15x7 w/vented dog dish caps. I use a 235/60-15 tire on all corners. This combination visually fills the wheel wells out nicely. Sorry, I don't have a current photo.

I sold the car but the new owner finished it and put cragers on it. I hate them,. LOL

"CHASB"... what size steelies on the Dart .. they do not look like stock 4X5.5

The rallies were designed with half holes and the beauty rings comlpete the holes Look at the pics above. Body color rallies look stupid.

-
Back