RIP Jessie Combs

-
Damn that's a big loss. That's the second woman in the last year or two killed in one of those things. WTF...I thought they were fairly safe.

What a bummer.

Edit: not what I thought it was. Looking at that thing made me queasy. Not sure I'd hop in that thing.

Damn that's a big loss. That's the second woman in the last year or two killed in one of those things. WTF...I thought they were fairly safe.

What a bummer.

Edit: not what I thought it was. Looking at that thing made me queasy. Not sure I'd hop in that thing.

There was a real young girl (25 I believe) killed in a jet dragster earlier this year or last year. Never been a fan of those.

We have a local hottie like that Anne Hansen. I know her personally. Super nice gal. Races motorcycles and competes in bikini competitions. Here's Anne doing two things she loves.
ANNE.jpg

ANNE BIKE.jpg

Too bad. Jessi was both tough and talented. Another one gone way too soon.

jc.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that is truly a big loss for the racing and hot rod communities. I always thought she was one of the best, at least she knew what she was talking about.
R.I.P. Jessie, you were one of a kind

She was a pioneer for women in automotive sports... RIP...

Weird, I watched the Twitter video by Terryadden in the Jalopnik link you posted and it says 1980?

Edit...and very first pic in same link has 1980.
Hmmm they’ve now corrected it. It used to say July 27, 1983, now says 1980. Either way, still too young and still a shame.

Wikipedia still shows it as 1983.

A961CFA3-E23A-4312-BD38-973DE3C5841D.png

Weird, I watched the Twitter video by Terryadden in the Jalopnik link you posted and it says 1980?

Edit...and very first pic in same link has 1980.
FYI:

This is at the bottom of the article

74D0D44C-CAEC-4EA5-A0EC-DB32B2E6639E.png

-
Back