RIP Sister Sue

-
Thank you everyone for your condolences and prayers. This is goinng to be a rough week for the family.

I got a call from one of my other sisters about 2 weeks ago that I needed to call Sue pronto. By this time she couldn't even speak or write, but her son was able to put his phone on speaker and place it on the pillow next to her so I could at least say what was on my mind. All she could do was cry.... Cancer is such a cruel disease.

So sorry to hear this news, Joe. Our deepest sympathies and prayers go out to you and your family.
You're so right about the cruelty of cancer. I lost my mom 20 years ago and my stepfather just a few months ago to cancer.

Joe,I am so sorry to hear. My condolences to you and your family

Sorry to hear of your loss, my deepest condolences.

Kenny

My girl friend and I are very sorry to hear the bad news and am prayin for your family and friends.We've lost loved ones by cancer.

.............Sorry to hear this, my condolences..........my prayers are sent.........i lost my sister in 01 and my mother in 08 to cancer...........kim.........

Please accept our condolensces on your and your family's loss Joe. Prayers and thoughts are out to all of you at this difficult time.

Take care.

Grant

I find myself saying this too much now a days I hate the word Cancer,I also have lost loved ones to it,Very sorry,she is in better hands now.

She is truely in a much better place w/Our Heavenly Father & all of our dear friends & relatives that have passed on before us. There is no more suffering for her. No more hurt for you as you watched her suffer. Our thoughts & prayers are w/you all in your time of sorrow.

sorry to hear of your loss cancer is such an painful way to live all that can be said that your sister is no longer in pain watching some one suffer from this terrible disease is almost as painful for u as it is for them most of us have lost some one to cancer i lost both parents when they passed i hurt but also felt relief for them. again,my condolences to you and your family

My sincerest condolences sent out to you and your family Joe
I have been off line for a while and dealing with small things in life, and as I
open this page my hart sank brother :-|
I lost my mom and her two brothers to this, I feel, and can imagine my mom and your mom and sister are talking about you and I and how life has brought us together
Prayers of strength sent out to you brother Joe :angel11:

Joe,
Some how I missed this thread back when you posted it. So sorry to read about your sister. It seems that life isn't fair sometimes, you and your family have my prayers and well wishes as you deal with your loss.
Stan

-
Back