RIP Will Yates

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Going to see my friend buried today. Lost his life in a Motorcycle accident last Sat. Hope theres Harleys in Heaven or he,s gonna be lost. Godspeed my brother. Now to go face the grieving and help them. Wish me strength.

Was a very nice service.They even played Creed With Arms Wide Open ,Simple Man and FreeBird during the service. Try to keep a dry eye when they play Simple Man at your bros funeral.Sorry aint happening. I almost wish it was me so I could quit saying goodbye.Seems like i,m loosing everyone that counts.I will keep percervering though because there is a plan and a duty for me.And just maybe theres a few friends left that might need me.Thank you everyone for the well wishes and condolences.Will would have been humbled. after all he was a simple man.

Sorry for your loss, losing a friend bites. Pretty good selection of songs I might add. At my wives uncles funeral they played Creeed My Own Prison thats a pretty tough one to. Take care and remember good times.

It's never a good thing to lose a great person in your life.
Remember, he lost his life doing the thing he loved.
God's speed for you, him, and his friends and family.

So sorry to hear this Pete, May he RIP brother.
Like you I have lost a few friends in the last few years and it hurts seeing them gone :sad3:
I see you changed your avatar in his name :coffee2:
My old friends jump into my dreams as I sleep at night some times and it's makes the morning sad.
Yes brother :cheers: You have things planed for you so you keep on keeping on.
You humbled brother on the hill Mike

53 is too damn young to pass. You will not be forgotten.

Attachments

• 2-11 278 (Large).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 119
It sure is Pete, You was blest to have him around in your life I bet, again my condolences sent out to you this morning and to all the family and many friends that will miss him in our days we are given bro........

Thank you Momma, That's so true and one of my favorite Kansas songs
Keep Pete buisy today please :coffee2:

Just saw this dd, I feel for you as there seems to be real truth that the good friends in our lives die young. Also true that you're needed on this earth for your family and friends. Your friend Will Yates will be smiling down on you telling you to enjoy a big slice of cake.

So sorry for your loss. As a rider myself I mourn the lost of one of my brothers....

Attachments

• 100_5843.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 105
This life is but a fading vapor, my deep condolences.

-
Back