Ripped off by A-Bodies member!!!!

-
Dammit. When it rains it pours. LMAO. Don't F$%K with FABO. LOL

***POSTED***

LOCKED: PRIVACY PROTECTION*Map It
11 Monaco
Dana Point , CA 92629-4046 Verified Address

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reported: 05/09/2012 by Crime Reporter: 7224
Crime Report #: 7046706
Source: Orange County SD

F PC273.5 Inflict Corporal Injury On Spouse/Cohabitant

Bail Amount:
Residing in Crime Beat Zone: Orange County South

Might be his fathers house. I believe they both are involved in the "parts" selling business.

Sad deal he was banned for a while here, then allowed back in. To the best of my memory, he had a deal on moparts where he bought something and returned bricks in the container instead of cylinder heads after contesting payment.

Saw an 5 or 6K engine that was supposed to be fresh that was absolute junk. Cost the guy another 6K to go through it and fix everything. He's not a member here.

He contacted me about trading a set of heads I had and the ONLY way I would have even thought about it was if he sent the heads to Brian for a thorough inspection before sending anything of mine his way. Seen too much BS. I actually blew off the PM because I didn't want anything to remotely aggravate me.

I think if you all start filing, something will get done. There is a "Pattern and Practice" here. Maybe use that term in your filings, documentation. Even you people that bought something and got something different should file a complaint, it's deception on their part.

Has anyone made a complaint with IC3? With the dollar amounts involved the Feds would be interested.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

You were reading my mind. I worked with them regularly in my previous job (ecommerce Loss Prevention), and they know how to get the right Law Enforcement Agencies involved.

Has anyone put together a list of all the victims and their respective damages? I'm curious what the grand total is for the theft/fraud he has committed would be.. just with the guys here on FABO.

Also - be careful about posting YouTube videos - he hasn't been tried and convicted yet, and there may be things that we don't know about... you don't want to get sued for libel or slander, especially if it damages his business' reputation. Same goes for posting information here.. .whether it's his name/phone/email/address - if it's public record, that's fine.. but be careful about posting stuff if it isn't public record. Finally - cool it with any threats.. you don't want to create a vigilante mob mentality, that will NOT help your case.

If the total fraud/theft that we can quantify is significant ($10k or more, for example), I may be able to reach out to one of my old contacts at the IC3 to see if she can help. A lot of times, Federal Authorities won't get involved unless it's a really large amount (in the hundreds of thousands of dollars). Also - make sure a case has been opened with eBay for any bad transactions.. They work closely with law enforcement on these types of cases.

Surely we have a forum member or two or three or four in that area.

Has anyone made a complaint with IC3? With the dollar amounts involved the Feds would be interested.

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I have not filed w/IC3- will do so and I will PM everyone I have been in contact with to do the same.

Unfortunately the Better Business Bureau and IL and CA states attorneys have not done much for me in addition the federal mail fraud system. I am hopeful that if everyone who has been victimized by Marks340 follows suit something will be done.

I have not filed w/IC3- will do so and I will PM everyone I have been in contact with to do the same.

Unfortunately the Better Business Bureau and IL and CA states attorneys have not done much for me in addition the federal mail fraud system. I am hopeful that if everyone who has been victimized by Marks340 follows suit something will be done.

Like I said - get a list together of all the people who have been victimized, along with a tally of how much they lost...

for example:
illcuda65: $3800.00
freddykruger31: $1260.00
John426Adams: $2400.00

that way it's easy to see the total impact, which will be more convincing to law enforcement as well... like I said, I have a contact at the IC3 who I've worked with on multiple investigations, and she may be able to help if someone is able to get the details together.

Rodney bought some stuff from him that was not as advertised. He got a partial refund plus he was sent another item to make up for it, so I guess he should consider himself lucky. That's why I said we had had good dealings with the guy. Cause even though the merchandise wasn't as advertised, he made up for it.

Anybody who hits their wife/gf must be the lowest low life of them all. Yes, i know, sometimes they can act crazy and being called names can be upsetting but beating a lady up is never the right move. Even if she is throw stuff, joining in doesn't work.

Spousal abuse is a red flag for me. Many things can be explain but not beating up a lady. There is no excuse in my book

Anybody who hits their wife/gf must be the lowest low life of them all. Yes, i know, sometimes they can act crazy and being called names can be upsetting but beating a lady up is never the right move. Even if she is throw stuff, joining in doesn't work.

Spousal abuse is a red flag for me. Many things can be explain but not beating up a lady. There is no excuse in my book

That's right. I have even stood there when my ex was beatin on me. If you're a REAL MAN you can take anything a woman can dish out. ....long as she ain't got a weapon. lol I have never understood why dudes have to beat on chicks.

How do you know which direction the charge went? Maybe the wife/gf got arrested, you do know that happens on occasion!

Quit assuming anything unless you know WHO was arrested or charged because anything written is libelous.

I'm not defending anybody here, just tired of this BS and going off track from the issue the members are having. If something else helps weigh in on character, great, until you know for sure who the perp was without assumption, SHUT UP!

we already determined the guy is a jerk and yes we assume he is doing the beating...kinda goes with his whole character issue....so lighten up Shirley..:)

.............Did our posse not saddle up yet...........dam, out of 24,000 + members no one caught up to him..........kim........

Here are the requirements for the posi....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLpmswBKVN4&feature=related"]Blazing Saddles (9/10) Movie CLIP - Mugs, Pugs and Thugs (1974) HD - YouTube[/ame]

or Stewie:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE&feature=related"]Wheres my Money Stewie & Brian (Hd) - YouTube[/ame]

His Pentastarracing account on ebay says he "is no longer a registered user". So the worm canceled that account all together and probably started a new one. Unless of course is he's someones ***** down at the county clink right now,,,can only hope!

His Pentastarracing account on ebay says he "is no longer a registered user". So the worm canceled that account all together and probably started a new one. Unless of course is he's someones ***** down at the county clink right now,,,can only hope!

eBay may has pulled his plug.

-
Back