Ripped off by A-Bodies member!!!!

-
Way to go guys.

Hang him up and beat him like a pinata...

It's good to see that there is some hope for getting this guy.

Wow as the day goes on more guys from all over North America and elsewhere in the world are coming out of the woodwork having been scammed by marks340. this sucks !:angryfir:

Wow as the day goes on more guys from all over North America and elsewhere in the world are coming out of the woodwork having been scammed by marks340. this sucks !:angryfir:

It really is sad and unfortunate how many people have been duped....

What is important now is that we all band together, get our personal accounts filled with data, facts, and timelines together, and present that to the district attorney TOGETHER as one class action vs. Brian Mark Lange.

While he may be unemployed, he does have assetts that are bought and paid for. Charges must be filed and Restitution may take a long time....

What is important now is that we all band together, get our personal accounts filled with data, facts, and timelines together, and present that to the district attorney TOGETHER as one class action vs. Brian Mark Lange.

While he may be unemployed, he does have assetts that are bought and paid for. Charges must be filed and Restitution may take a long time....

Yes, it's terrible that so many got taken by this a--hole.

You all definately should get together and prosecute this SOB as far as you can. We don't need guys like this taking advantage of us that are into this hobby/lifestyle.

He should be sent to jail where he can think about what he did for a long time. Especially while 'Bubba' pounds him doggy-style from behind...

Got a confirmation letter from the California Attorney General's office yesterday. They also attached a report from the BBB. They gave LFR Enterprises a big fat "F" Sent my statement/timeline to the proper parties. We're not gonna let this ****&^ get away with this!!!!!!

Got a confirmation letter from the California Attorney General's office yesterday. They also attached a report from the BBB. They gave LFR Enterprises a big fat "F" Sent my statement/timeline to the proper parties. We're not gonna let this ****&^ get away with this!!!!!!

Way to go.

Keep up the great work. Too many people let things go instead of go after these creeps.

Any updates?

No current updates- Unfortunately I knew this was how things would go when progressing through our legal system.....

When I first had contact with this clown he said it was a father/son operation. Was that BS from what anyone can tell? Is this 33yr old that landed himself in jail the son? I assume so since it was mentioned on here that he lived with his parents. Anyone who talked to his GF ever get any details on this, maybe contact info for parents? Maybe they will help sort out this mess? Just a thought

When I first had contact with this clown he said it was a father/son operation. Was that BS from what anyone can tell? Is this 33yr old that landed himself in jail the son? I assume so since it was mentioned on here that he lived with his parents. Anyone who talked to his GF ever get any details on this, maybe contact info for parents? Maybe they will help sort out this mess? Just a thought

Brian is the son who got thrown in jail and responsible for ripping us off.

I received contact from a gentleman from Australia- he has been ripped off to the tune of 7K thus far- he has filed w/IC3 as well.

Unfortunately the process to justice takes time....

I received contact from a gentleman from Australia- he has been ripped off to the tune of 7K thus far- he has filed w/IC3 as well.

So that would bring the grand total well over $10 k. Does that step up the penalties for him at all???

This guy is a total scumbag.

Hi all,

I am the guy from Australia that has just lost $7k to this shady prick. I really do feel for those that have been duped like I have and if there is anything that I can do to support the fight for justice then please let me know.

Do we know if this guy has been locked up?

Hi all,

I am the guy from Australia that has just lost $7k to this shady prick. I really do feel for those that have been duped like I have and if there is anything that I can do to support the fight for justice then please let me know.

Do we know if this guy has been locked up?

Hey man! Sorry to hear you got ripped off too!!!!! Man that sucks a$#
Was he suppose to build you a stroker motor?

Everyone needs to file complaint with the district attorney- I was called by an orange county detective and he said he only has my report....
:wack:

People are stupid if they don't follow up on this especially after you have done all the leg work for them. This joker will be doing it again because he will know he can get away with it because no one will do anything.

-
Back