Ripped off by A-Bodies member!!!!

-
Glad to hear the skumbag was caught sorry for all who lost money/parts in this mess and he is only one of many who rip off folks every day,i hope he gets whats coming to him [but im not trusting of our judical system] so he don't go and do this to anyone else. Best of luck to ya'll and everyone of you needs to file the reqired paperwork to ensure that he gets put in the graybar hotel.

Got a confirmation letter from the California Attorney General's office yesterday. They also attached a report from the BBB. They gave LFR Enterprises a big fat "F" Sent my statement/timeline to the proper parties. We're not gonna let this ****&^ get away with this!!!!!!

It's good to see this moving allong.... Yes everyone, if there is one there is a million doing Chit like this ..

Wow, and i almost bought a dart off of him, saying that he would deliver it up to norcal for me....

Sent another PM with a contact update- please follow through on this contact, It is a must in order to get action and justice done!

Thanks,
illcuda65

oppps did this guy's cell and email address just get signed up for all male on male excitment bahahahahahaha wonder how that happened!!!

hate dishonest/ripoff fools like this hope he gets a rough arse pounding and passed around like a doobie once he's in jail

oppps did this guy's cell and email address just get signed up for all male on male excitment bahahahahahaha wonder how that happened!!!

Hate dishonest/ripoff fools like this hope he gets a rough arse pounding and passed around like a doobie once he's in jail

lol!

1611 Donalor Dr
Escondido,CA 92027

reliable word has it he's living at this address these days.

He can run, but he can't hide....

The internet will find you....

Hope all you guys that have been ripped off are listening to illcuda65. File a report with the D.A. and get this scumbag before he does anymore damage to the Mopar community.

Another possible address....according to my Net Detective.

LANGE, BRIAN M
25101 PERCH DR
DANA POINT, CA 92629

UPDATE! I was contacted by a member who was recently ripped off by you know who on Moparts. Their handle is "onefast340" I am so upset that they are still ripping members off!!!!

Nope! I did get a call from an investigator from the Orange County Sheriff's Dept couple of months ago. But still no progress. This sucks!

It seems like one of these "investigators" could do some kind of sting operation on the guy.

Hello. I just found out i was also ripped off by (LFR ENTERPRISES) Mark/Brian Lange. I would really appreciate it if you could give me any advise. They were suppose to build a 340 4 bolt main stroker w/ a eagle 4340 4inch crank. In the process in building the rest on the motor ( heads, crank damper, rockers, lifters, water pump etc..) I realized The crank snout was to small in diameter when the damper slide on all the way. I immediately i contacted Eagle, The specs on my crank if it is an Eagle should measure (1.530) and i measured it at (1.528.). I did think it was a little suspicious when i did get any paperwork on the crank (boxes, receipts, specs). Now! I have to question all of the parts in the motor and even if its really a stroker 4 bolt main. I was charge $4000.00

When i tried to contact them, The number was disconnected i then, looked up the address and number online thats when i ran into all of posting of other customers who were ripped off by these guys.

Does this guy ever sell in person? Like at the Spring or Fall Fling?
I just don't want to get burned by this loser
I did see him out at the Spring Fling a couple of years ago selling a nice orange Demon as a roller that had a cage and a nice small tire back half done on it but that was the last time I seen him. I also did go down towards his house to look at a blue 69 Valiant he had for sale too but did not make it to his house only to a storage unit where he had the car stored.

Contact the local police in the supplier's neighborhood, and see if they can supply you with any information on these guys. If they are as well known as the other complaints lead you to believe, it's very possible the police might have some info on them. Whether or not they are wiling to share it is another story, but it's a place to start.

The rest of my advice would be, "buyer beware".

Personally, I still prefer to do business face to face. Just my 2¢

-
Back