Ripped off by A-Bodies member!!!!

-
I have filed a complaint with the states attorney of california and I have received an email and written notification of the complaint, as has Marks340 w/LFR enterprises.

If you know Marks340, or have any advice to offer me on how to recoup this large sum or money, please let me know.

Do not allow a dishonest individual like Marks340 to ruin the faith and goodwill that the vast majority of this website operates on.

Hey there... new info for you guys according to my internet checker.

1390 S Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach 92651

949-415-9698

BrianMLange@cox.net

shacking up with a chick who owns the biz it looks names gabby.

It doesn't sound like much of anything has happened to this guy, if anything at all. Are they not prosecuting this guy? WOW!

hi ilcuda65..
unfortunately in today's world one almost has to keep an attorney on a permanent retainer. after some 25 years of practice, i still maintain my law office in pittsburgh but am basically retired at this point. i have purchased scores of things off of ebay and other places. the 68 cuda that i am just finishing arrived at my house after i filed a law suit against the owners in oregon who thought they could just back out of the deal after our agreement was securred with a large initial deposit. i filed suit here in pittsburgh (for an amount of money much more than the sales price) then contacted a "process server" in the town in oregon and had that person knock on the person's front door and hand him the law suit. for some reason after the guy talked to a local attorney he apprently changed his mind about reniging on the deal. i paid the balance to the guys' attorney and the car arrived in exactly the same condition as advertised. in your case, i would suggest that you go to your local "small claims court" "magistrate" "district justice" and file a suit against the person you are talking about. add $1k to the amount of money you have paid this guy for your damages for having to sue and then send the law suit papers to the guy certified mail, return receipt requested. if he does not accept this mail, find a "process server" in his area and have him served personally. he will then have to defend your action where you live (which will be expensive) or send you your money back or wait for a judgment against him. if he blows all this process off and ignors you, the district court judge will issue a judgment in your favor. in most states, a judgment of any court becomes final after 30 days. if he does nothing, on about the 35th day after your judgment call the courthouse where this guy lives and ask the process for "enforcing a foreign judgment" in their jurisdiction. they will tell you how to have your judgment "transferred" to their court. once that is done, you can move to collect your judgment by taking his bank account or even having his personal property sold. it may take some time, but there are legal processes that you can pursue that will get your money back if this guy has any assets and i will assume that he does.

don't give up. i try to be very nice to everyone and try very hard to resolve disputes. however, i have been faced with more than one person who thought they could just do what they wanted with no consequences. in those few instances, i have just opened up a "can of legal whup-***" and have gone all nuclear on them.

good luck.
jim coster, pittsburgh, pa

Very good info Jim. I was unaware that you could actually have the courts follow up a judgement. I will have to do that from an eviction judgement I got a year ago.

I understand not all judgements are created equal. Reality of it is, for some of us they are just a ding on our credit. If you are insolvent, have nothing that exceeds the states exemptions it is pretty worthless.

Be careful, he's out and about again.

Was trying to sell some stuff on Moparts as MoparsOnly

Well if the law aint gonna do anything, I say somebody needs to just beat his ***.

Hey FABO, just got PM'd by a member looking out for me who knew some history I was unaware of. He suggested I change my name from Mark340 as there was a Marks340 that apparently ripped folks of...hence this thread. Can someone tell me how the Marks340 story ended? Did he make it right after freeing Iraq(??lol)...or was he banned? Guess I'll be thinking of another name I can remember...sad. I can assure you I have always paid my bills and owe no one anything...never took advantage of anyone. Mark

Hey FABO, just got PM'd by a member looking out for me who knew some history I was unaware of. He suggested I change my name from Mark340 as there was a Marks340 that apparently ripped folks of...hence this thread. Can someone tell me how the Marks340 story ended? Did he make it right after freeing Iraq(??lol)...or was he banned? Guess I'll be thinking of another name I can remember...sad. I can assure you I have always paid my bills and owe no one anything...never took advantage of anyone. Mark

If you want to change your name get in touch with a mod here and they can help.

That was me that contacted you. Your reply did not come through, it was the same as I had sent to you with no other comments.

How this story ended? It hasn't Marks340 is still out there ripping off people. There is a post above warning that he is on another site and giving his screen name there.

Thanks...must have fingered it up on my iPhone...in the airport on Omaha and lots if craziness with Chicago wx diverts. I'll get in touch with a moderator and change my name...that sucks...but not as bad as being associated with a guy who cheats people...we should blanket party him.:finga:

Thanks...must have fingered it up on my iPhone...in the airport on Omaha and lots if craziness with Chicago wx diverts. I'll get in touch with a moderator and change my name...that sucks...but not as bad as being associated with a guy who cheats people...we should blanket party him.:finga:

Glad to see you have a new screen name. :cheers:

Blanket party? A few members here probably would love to throw one for him. :violent1:

A good *** whooping is what he needs! Can't believe a guy who isn't even named Mark is giving us Mark's a bad name...even worse associating himself with 340's!! Grounds for a double *** whoopin! Not as easy to remember as my first name, but I've been calling my Duster "Mr Duster" since I bought it in the early eighties so I should be able to remember it!
Thanks again for getting me disassociated with this Marks340...I really had no idea about him!

If you have been ripped off by Brian Lange- please contact Deputy Rauch immediately.

Deputy M. Rauch #4005
Orange County Sheriff’s Department
Economic Crimes Unit
mlrauch@ocsd.org
714-647-4163

wow, a year later and still not much to report? this guy is getting away with doing whatever he wants, it appears!

You need to contact the Police in his area. They will go out and discuss the matter with him. It works. I got ripped off on Ebay, called the Police on him and got a Paypal refund the next week.
Be patient, explain the entire scenario.
You can send an email to the Police and then follow up. This way they have all the information to refer to. BUT, YOU MUST CALL THEM AND FOLLOW UP.

Make sure to include all links, VERY IMPORTANT. They need proof, not talk.

You also need to contact the Administrator (Joey Chango) of this website to get him off the site, permanently. :twisted:

who is Joey Chango ? we have Joey from Chicago, the owner of the site.
geez Otown, get it right. lol

As of 2/1/15 Brian Mark Lange is living at 25 Ville Franche, Dana Point CA 92629. He's moved into a house one street from 11 Monaco where he was renting when he ripped a bunch of other people off. The scum bag is still trying to take the guy he was renting from on Monaco to court.

-
Back