Ripped off by A-Bodies member!!!!

-
Assuming anything. Oh, you mean like what we ALL do all the time when somebody asks for advice...because that's all we can do since we can't see the car? YOU included. Take a valium.

How do you know which direction the charge went? Maybe the wife/gf got arrested, you do know that happens on occasion!

Quit assuming anything unless you know WHO was arrested or charged because anything written is libelous.

I'm not defending anybody here, just tired of this BS and going off track from the issue the members are having. If something else helps weigh in on character, great, until you know for sure who the perp was without assumption, SHUT UP!

If you don't see the difference between trying to help turn something up and libelous actions, carry on.

Why dirty your own hands in a situation with this BS. Again if you don't see the potential importance, OKAY!

If you don't see the difference between trying to help turn something up and libelous actions, carry on.

Why dirty your own hands in a situation with this BS. Again if you don't see the potential importance, OKAY!

Brian Mark Lange was arrested on felony charges for domestic abuse and battery- I was just contacted by the victim/former girlfriend. She sought me out and initiated contact as she confronted Brian to do the right thing and be honest with people in regards to the parts that they have paid for.

Brian had admitted to her that he was running a ponzi scheme w/performance parts. She is currently looking for my parts in her garage...

It takes guts to make contact w/a complete stranger- but she feels for the victims of this scheme as she is also a victim. I respect good people who try to do the right thing!

I will keep everyone apprised of this very interesting situation as it continues....

Brian Mark Lange was arrested on felony charges for domestic abuse and battery- I was just contacted by the victim/former girlfriend. She sought me out and initiated contact as she confronted Brian to do the right thing and be honest with people in regards to the parts that they have paid for.

Brian had admitted to her that he was running a ponzi scheme w/performance parts. She is currently looking for my parts in her garage...

It takes guts to make contact w/a complete stranger- but she feels for the victims of this scheme as she is also a victim. I respect good people who try to do the right thing!

I will keep everyone apprised of this very interesting situation as it continues....

There you go. Have at it. :)

Have her see if she can find my 4-bolt R block or the 360-1 CNC 245 heads that I sent him.

It's all good. I was just givin you some yah yah time. lol

Wow!!! How did she contact you? I would like to talk to her about getting my $3500 back.

A lot of us here profess to be Christian. I think the guy needs prayer.

Brian had admitted to her that he was running a ponzi scheme w/performance parts.

Wow!!! :angryfir: disgust :joker: :thumbdow:

A lot of us here profess to be Christian. I think the guy needs prayer.

Did you pray for the guy that posted his car on Craigslist with the shop in the picture? Sometimes you do what you have to do to get things back in line and to stop them from screwing over others. This is one of those times.

I am sure we have only seen a small amount of the victums that has been taken for a ride on this one.

Did you pray for the guy that posted his car on Craigslist with the shop in the picture? Sometimes you do what you have to do to get things back in line and to stop them from screwing over others. This is one of those times.

I am sure we have only seen a small amount of the victums that has been taken for a ride on this one.

Yup, I did.

If you have been ripped off by Mark's 340 PM me and I will give you a contact number for you to see if your parts are still around.....

Just a quick update for everyone who has been ripped off by Mark's 340:

1) File a report w/your local Police Department
2) File a Fraud complaint report at www.IC3.gov
3) File a report w/Dana Point Police department (949)770-6011
4) File a report w/California States Attorney and California Attorney General

If everyone does this, good things should happen! The bad news is Marks'340 is 33, has no job, lives with his parents....... I don't know if I will ever see the $2,800 I am owed, but then Marks340 will be going to prison.....

I don't know if I will ever see the $2,800 I am owed, but then Marks340 will be going to prison.....

Tell him "Bubba" is very lonely and is waiting for him to "come to papa" in jail... :D

Don't drop the soap, Homey.... :eek:ops:

The bad news is Marks'340 is 33, has no job, lives with his parents....... I don't know if I will ever see the $2,800 I am owed, but then Marks340 will be going to prison.....

I sure hope all you guys get your stuff or money back but I wouldn't hold my breath. But at least if he goes to prison he won't be able to rip anybody else off.

WoW just read this entire thread. Sorry you guys got ripped off. I live in Oceanside about 45 mins south if i can help anyone recover anything i will help out.

Brad

I will try calling the ex GF later this morning.

I wonder if any of the peeps besides me that got scammed have time to fly down there, or if any of the guys on this board that have/might offer help have time to go there, assuming the former GF would allow it. I will ask this of her.

I have enough FF miles that I'd put up a plane ticket for someone if they have time and if the former gf will allow a visitor to help sort thru the mess.

Any thoughts guys? feel free to PM me.

-
Back