Ripped off by A-Bodies member!!!!

-
I just found out a couple of days ago that my good friend who got ripped off from this Mark340. He tried calling about his parts, but as soon as this Mark guy got the money, he didn't return his calls or deliver on the parts he was selling. Guys, watchout for this guy!!!

I am the latest victim of Marks 340. I sent him a $3500 deposit to build me a stroker with 727 trans and 9.5 converter. It's been almost a month with no reply or call back!!!!!:wack: This is not right taking our hard earned money!!!!!! I will not let this go!!!! :protest:

Be creative and maybe come up video on YouTube maybe it goes viral and shut down his Ebay business or at least embarrass the hell out of him when everyone he knows find out about him.

deman360 is right, go on youtube and embarrass the hell with this Marks340 fellow. What can he do? sue us?

Do you guys know all his user names cause i'm fixing to make a youtube video to embarrass him.

The Indy 360-2 heads that I did receive from him turned out to be a money pit. Bent valves, chamber sizes varied as much as 2.5cc difference, he messed up valve job with die grinder, spring seats not correct. And there was a couple other things costing me $2000 in the end. Plus the Indy rocker arm assemblys looked well used so I have a set of T&D Rocker assemblies coming for another $1100. So between that and the fact he never sent my Indy intake I'm out about $3500. So I really hope you american members can stick it to him and get your money back or at least get his *** thrown in jail. I sent marks340 an email after getting my machine shop bill telling him he's a waste of skin hack etc, and for the 1st time I mentioned if I wasn't so friggin far away I would be popping by to knock his *** out. I am planning a trip to Glammis sand dunes next february, I may have to make a little detour over to the San Diego area on my way home and drive up the coast.

bummer to hear of all this.....I personally wouldnt deal with anyone that only has a post count of 4 here on fabo. unless I was thew seller. I see he has a few positive feedback ratings.....but with the track record it sounds like he has I am very surprised his feedback isnt all negative.

its when people get desperate that they screw others and themselves . now his reputation here will forever be tarnished which means no more future sales. so he better make all that money last that he swindled from the members because the buck stops there.

this is one of those cases where fabo needs to have a specific thread dedicated to outting the names of the bad folks of fabo so people can be made aware to avoid those individuals.

hope you guys find some resolution to all of whats gone on!

All you guys that have been ripped off need to get together (at least on paper) and file something on this guy. Not much will happen trying to do it on your own. If you have several or many guys going after him together, than something might take place! Start a list of guys who have been ripped off and for what amount, then go from there! Stick together....

Attachments

• house1.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 472
  • gate.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 474
This dude almost got me back in Nov too.. I was going to buy some W2 heads and rockers from him for a smoking price.. we texted back and forth for a few days and then I asked Brian about him and he warned me about him being shady... so I told him I was out.. he bitched me out for backing out at the last min but from the looks of it I made the right choice.

I was talking to him about some W2 heads around that same time...probably the same ones. Glad I backed out, but if I did buy something from him, I would pay and pick it up in person since he's only about 45 minutes away.

-
Back