Ritter block oil filter base

-

oris williams

Reaction score
Installing an oil filter relocation kit from Milodon. Trying to figure which ports on base that are used to plumb for oil flow. There are two 3/8 threaded and of course the 1/2 port in center where the oil filter would normally be mounted.

886BDBF9-2555-465E-82F3-D67B1148AD22.jpeg

D1264D85-A465-4B51-911C-DDD8A6D09C28.jpeg

The lowest hole is the OUT hole, plug the large 1/2 hole with a pan bolt or something, the top LEFT HOLE is the BACK IN hole.

Hey Brian. I installed the fittings you recommended and plugged center 1/2 in hole but still don’t have oil pressure. Any ideas?

Hey Brian. I installed the fittings you recommended and plugged center 1/2 in hole but still don’t have oil pressure. Any ideas?
Where are you checking for pressure? Any pics of your oiling setup? I just run a relocated oil filter adapter bolted to the cylinder head with one line going in and one line going out, and usually a pressure guage at the filter adapter. Did you plug all of the galleys at the china wall? Pics would be great!

All gallies plugged at china wall except drainback hole. Also all plugged at the rear of block. I just ran filter lines from adapter plate to in and out at filter base. I’m checking for pressure at 1/2 hole right in front of intake on top of china wall.

FC6F8325-5533-4725-A9AF-1381C5A39D9E.jpeg

-
Back