RMS AlterKation

-

blue440duster

Reaction score
Anybody know if something is up with RMS? I've called 4 times each time getting the answering machine and left 2 messages with my phone # to call back(as it says to do in the message) over the last 2 weeks! and no call back.

Boy it sure is hard to spend $6300.00 now days!

he'll get back to you, last time I spoke to him latetly he mentioned that he was very busy. Well worth the wait.

Well worth the wait

Yah I've done my research over the past Umteen years talked to anybody who had any of the fabbed K-members read every post I could, started out wanting the magnum force(like the round tube look) almost bought the CAP at one point but all the good points of the RMS AND the good things spoken of his customer service convinced me it was the one to go with.

That's why I was surprised with the no call back.

BTW the price went up $245 between the first time I called and the second time. DOH :banghead:

maybe mention it to him, worth the try. Bill is a very dedicated person, knows is stuff. Are are you getting?

A couple of weeks is nothing with him. I'm still waiting a year later! Doesn't like to give any specifications of his products, down here no specifications no rego!

Are are you getting?

I'll assume you meant "WHAT are you getting?"

Complete Kmember package(rack, coil-overs, upr/lwr control arms etc. with big block mounts, sway bar

Willwood master cyl.

Willwood front brakes

Willwood rear brakes(for 9" ford) I hope

I call him early in the morning and his secretary usually answers the phone then gets the call to him.

Blue Duster
I did a install of the Alterktion front and rear on my Demon. Not sure what your intended use for the car is but if is going to be a street car and if you can spend the $$ put in the rear end set up he has as well. Understand why he offers the U-Bolt application but I did a little fab. work so it could be welded in rather than the U-bolts. Looks a bit more professional. Just my 2 cents

yeah sorry.... what, dam ipad. might be a good idea to call him in the morning. Hopefully you won't need it in a rush. I'm realy looking forward to trying mine next summer

I bought the spring relocation kit from him, quality stuff far above everything else out there for the same price. His altercation front ends are the best hands down . I have not ever heard anything bad about his products. Well worth the wait but He is hard to get ahold of sometimes.

A couple of weeks is nothing with him. I'm still waiting a year later! Doesn't like to give any specifications of his products, down here no specifications no rego!

What specs were you looking for. I know he answers most questions people have. If you were asking things in order to copy it I wouldn't answer them either. Lol

Anybody know if something is up with RMS? I've called 4 times each time getting the answering machine and left 2 messages with my phone # to call back(as it says to do in the message) over the last 2 weeks! and no call back.

Boy it sure is hard to spend $6300.00 now days!

Like said. Try early in the morning. U know he has been busy as hell.

Hi guys, Joe sent me a text about this post, so I wanted to chime in... We're definitely here, 7 days a week lately. November to March is really busy here, and this year we put an addition on the shop which has me in 50 different directions as well. The biggest problem with getting me is that I don't trust anyone to have a know-nothing hired gun answering the phone. As annoying as it is trying to get in touch, it would be far worse to spend 6300 quickly and end up with something that doesn't do what you expect it to, so I insist on taking the technical stuff myself, which stretches me pretty thin sometimes(I still do a lot of the welding myself too, so I have to fit that in.) They're right though...mornings are the best time to call, afternoons are impossible. Emails are also worthless, as I get far too many to even read them all, much less reply to. If you left messages, chances are you're on one of thirty or so sticky notes on my desk... Calling again would be fastest. Oh... The 245 price increase reflects powdercoating. We used to ship them bare steel and have an optional 250 for powdercoating sometimes, if I could find find someone good. I now have a really good local guy, so now we do them all by default in "show bike black", then put the balljoints in and chase all the threads. It was simply a choice we made to have them "ready to install"...
Anyway, that's what's up here, I'm doing my best to return as many calls as I can, my apologies for the long wait...

No implied "talking shite" about RMS in my original post just thought I might have missed something like maybe you went out of biz or something!

I don't always keep up on the forum

I will call early one day when I get back from Barret Jackson and watching silly money pass hands.:pukel:

None taken :) I thought it wise to explain though, I don't want anyone to think I have an attitude or anything, we're just really busy is all.

Buisy is good Bill. I know you probably have thought of grooming a phone tech person. Someone one on your wave length that can feild your questions for you.

-
Back