Road Trip 2

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
After seeing Tony Fields great road trip pics,I had to jump in the 73 Dart Sport 340 to go row some gears(thanks Tony LOL)I first went down to the lake,then for a cruise near Mt Nemo(near MtNemoMopar,s place(Bill))Hope you enjoy the pics...
View attachment car 010.jpg

View attachment car 012.jpg

View attachment car 013.jpg

View attachment car 014.jpg

View attachment car 016.jpg

View attachment car 018.jpg
Bill(MtNemoMopar)lives up on the escarpment in the last pic,which is a nice small community,soon to be exploded with new house,s.What a shame.

That first pic is just south of 2 sideroad(I reconize that big house).I am exactly straight up and across two roads from it. The golf course was built by Vic Hadfield (of NHL fame). I was out today too, what a fantastic day.

You should have stopped in for a beer Scott.

Scott,we've driven across Canada about twelve times and always marvel at the beauty of our great country,we're lucky people.

Yes we have it all here!I don,t know what I,d do with not having our 4 different seasons.It truly is beautiful at different stages of the year.:cheers:

You were so close Scott. That property for sale, used to be my great grand parents. I grew up two doors west of that. The quarry you passed, is where I work. I will PM my address to you. (the shop beside that forsale sign is full of hotrods...great old guy)

Yeah Bill,he was outside when I slowed down to look.He had a panel truck in the driveway and I seen the shop in the back.The property would be a great place to move and build,but they probably want 1/2 a million just for the property?

Nice pics, beautiful day! Is that a frickin' crack pipe hangin out of your stereo hole??
Not in Canada,eh.

isn't it great to just go out for a ride, i was upset the other day and took a 2 hour ride to no where in my duster... enjoying the views and people giving me the thumbs up...

nice pics and nice car

Thank you for sharing a perfect day Scott :cheers: I will be getting my camera soon and I will share a day here when I can, the leaves are changing here to, I took Victoria out to day and watched a few races at George Rays and came back home. That is the first time I have ever looked at your 73 Dart Sport 340 car that close =P~. Very NIZE =P~ sounds like we all had some good time's in our cars this Strongend :happy10:
Thank you for sharing and taking the time to take pictures of Canada for us :happy10:

We are just getting over our run of nice weather.Looks like some nice country there Scott.I was home ya should of dropped by.:-D

Beautiful landscape,the color really fits that car.Very nice!

Very cool Scott! I am on my way back home from new york and I must say it is pretty over here right now.

-
Back