Rocker arm recommendations?

-
Did you watch the webinar I posted in the Race Forum? Darrell Reid gives an explanation of this. If you don’t know who he is, you may want to see what he builds.
Forget it YR. He doesn't want to learn anything that conflicts with his current perspective. My CAD drawing of rocker motion showed exactly what Smokey said the rocker action should be and he still says that's wrong, so, as the saying goes, "Some men you just can't reach".

Forget it YR. He doesn't want to learn anything that conflicts with his current perspective. My CAD drawing of rocker motion showed exactly what Smokey said the rocker action should be and he still says that's wrong, so, as the saying goes, "Some men you just can't reach".
What’s that saying? U just can’t teach.....? Kim

Anyone know approximate cost on the B3 rocker offset spacers having trouble with geometry on Promax 171 heads have tried Crane & Harland sharp Rockers ordered a set of Hughes which I use I most builds see how they line up.
Also had to take a heap of the intake side of the head inlet manifold side would not fit I know it fits the factory edelbrock RPM heads also some air gap manifolds same problem on the promax heads but not on the factory Edelbrock RPM's

Anyone know approximate cost on the B3 rocker offset spacers having trouble with geometry on Promax 171 heads have tried Crane & Harland sharp Rockers ordered a set of Hughes which I use I most builds see how they line up.
Also had to take a heap of the intake side of the head inlet manifold side would not fit I know it fits the factory edelbrock RPM heads also some air gap manifolds same problem on the promax heads but not on the factory Edelbrock RPM's

It all depends on what you need. @B3RE is the man to get in touch with.

What’s that saying? U just can’t teach.....? Kim
Yep, every high school kid that failed a class was because the teacher couldn't teach. It couldn't possibly be because they weren't motivated to learn, despite the rest of the students passing that class.

I'm guessing Yellow Rose misunderstood what you were saying here.

Tried to PM, but your inbox is full.

The Hughes won't be correct either, even though the roller placement may look better. The shaft position is still way too low.

Soooo yeah. All I wanted was to know what brands were decent and durable, not start a geometric debate. Good heavens.

Soooo yeah. All I wanted was to know what brands were decent and durable, not start a geometric debate. Good heavens.
Me being part of the problem I'm afraid to ask, but, did you get what you needed?

Me being part of the problem I'm afraid to ask, but, did you get what you needed?
Not quite. I’ve narrowed my choices to the PRWs, trying to decide which ratio I want now. The rotating assembly in this 440 is a copy of your Pops 440 build. The top end is a set of 84 Cc chambered RPM Heads. Cam is a comp XE285HL flat tappet.

Not quite. I’ve narrowed my choices to the PRWs, trying to decide which ratio I want now. The rotating assembly in this 440 is a copy of your Pops 440 build. The top end is a set of 84 Cc chambered RPM Heads. Cam is a comp XE285HL flat tappet.

That's already a high light grind. I don't see a need for the 1.6.

He gave a grind number. You got the same internet we do .....dork. lol

WOW, With 5 pages and counting you would think there is 500 different sets of rocker arms out there to choose from for your build. I see you picked PRW, then listen to what Mike and YR are preaching. Kim

It's a rotten shame that cam limited us to just under 600 HP with Pop's 440.

Yeah, it it hadn't been such a crappy grind yall might wouldda made some power.

:rofl::rofl:

Yeah but I’m only shooting for 500. Figured that’s all I need in a light A body general purpose build.

He gave a grind number. You got the same internet we do .....dork. lol

I’m old. And lazy. I didn’t want to walk to the library and get my Comp book!!!! How’s that for being a lazy lard ***??? My wife says I have a PhD in lazy lard ***. Who am I to argue.

I’m old. And lazy. I didn’t want to walk to the library and get my Comp book!!!! How’s that for being a lazy lard ***??? My wife says I have a PhD in lazy lard ***. Who am I to argue.

In the immortal words of Annie Lennox......Who am I to disagree?

My wife says the same thing lol

-
Back