rockt mtn dash/gauges

-
I would want one, BUT I just want the dash gauge insert not the entire dash and maybe a radio delete and heater delete

What one like wracks71 I can do it Tell you what I will make one and take some pic's of it .The only thing that I would change is the small gauge's location .Put all 4 small gauge's on the left side do away with wiper headlight switch's you could mount them under the dash and put a shift light between the 2 large one's. Will make one out of sheet metal first cause it will be cheper.BUT CAN DO IN ALUM.

Yes, been there several times. Have you been? Pretty wild, big turnout.

What one like wracks71 I can do it Tell you what I will make one and take some pic's of it .The only thing that I would change is the small gauge's location .Put all 4 small gauge's on the left side do away with wiper headlight switch's you could mount them under the dash and put a shift light between the 2 large one's. Will make one out of sheet metal first cause it will be cheper.BUT CAN DO IN ALUM.

That sounds great, the 4 gauges would be 2 1/16 like normal right? and what about the Speedo and tach? because I might either get a new tach and speedo or just new speedo because I have a external mounted tach. Also my car is a wiring hell and I would like to keep the wiper and light switch where they are at if possible :)

That sounds great, the 4 gauges would be 2 1/16 like normal right? and what about the Speedo and tach? because I might either get a new tach and speedo or just new speedo because I have a external mounted tach. Also my car is a wiring hell and I would like to keep the wiper and light switch where they are at if possible :)

yes 2 1/16 small speed and tach 3 3/8 or 5 I need to find out what RMD speed and tach hole's are.have you got a pic of your dash it would help.

yes 2 1/16 small speed and tach 3 3/8 or 5 I need to find out what RMD speed and tach hole's are.have you got a pic of your dash it would help.

I only have the stock dash in and i cut 2 holes to mount my 2 5/8in water temp gauge which I would want to keep. So a possible 2 5/8 in gauge which would be 2 gauges alone and then one for gas and my oil pressure is 2 5/8 also. And I have a volt gauge that is 2 1/6.

I wonder if its possible to mount 2, 2 5/8 gauges 2, 2 1/6 gauges 1 3 3/8 Speedo and 1 5in tach and the 2 switches for the lights and wipers.. what do you think? lol Might be room to compromise room for the oil pressure gauge seeing as I have it mounted where the ash tray was. Making it only 1, 2 5/8 gauge

I only have the stock dash in and i cut 2 holes to mount my 2 5/8in water temp gauge which I would want to keep. So a possible 2 5/8 in gauge which would be 2 gauges alone and then one for gas and my oil pressure is 2 5/8 also. And I have a volt gauge that is 2 1/6.

I wonder if its possible to mount 2, 2 5/8 gauges 2, 2 1/6 gauges 1 3 3/8 Speedo and 1 5in tach and the 2 switches for the lights and wipers.. what do you think? lol Might be room to compromise room for the oil pressure gauge seeing as I have it mounted where the ash tray was. Making it only 1, 2 5/8 gauge

I can do but might look funny with 1 3 3/8 and 1 5 inch the other one's I can work with. still need 2 see your dash.

I can do but might look funny with 1 3 3/8 and 1 5 inch the other one's I can work with. still need 2 see your dash.

ya Might just put the 5in in them middle with the other to the right and find a hole for the warning light.

ok umm does it have to be mine exactly or the one that looks like? because Im not near my car at all not even 300 miles near it.

ya Might just put the 5in in them middle with the other to the right and find a hole for the warning light.

ok umm does it have to be mine exactly or the one that looks like? because Im not near my car at all not even 300 miles near it.

I will do a mock up of one out of cardboard and post pic's to see what you think and we will go from there your dash has the wood grain panel's like fourspeeds

I will do a mock up of one out of cardboard and post pic's to see what you think and we will go from there your dash has the wood grain panel's like fourspeeds

sounds good and on the dash yes I believe so, I know for sure on the glove box so yes on the heater part also.

I also would like to see one done;rather prefer the one done/bought by mopardude318. If you can make these I think there is a market for it. At
least you can put me on the list. Mine has a radio and heater delete anyways
so I might as well add some type of gauge in their place.:cheers:

The RMD have 4 1 1/6" gauge holes and 2 3 3/8" guage holes. I saw you posted that wouldn't include the wiper switch hole and such? Any reason?

I'm thinking I'll prolly be on board also....but kinda wanna see a blueprint or a mockup before I commit to it.

Riddler

The RMD have 4 1 1/6" gauge holes and 2 3 3/8" guage holes. I saw you posted that wouldn't include the wiper switch hole and such? Any reason?

I'm thinking I'll prolly be on board also....but kinda wanna see a blueprint or a mockup before I commit to it.

Riddler

THANK'S for the info can do wiper and headlight hole's but I thank that it would look cleaner with out. just a thought. But I like the smooth look as you can see.Will have mock up sample in a few days.

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 514
  • 021.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 511
  • 022.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 479
  • 023.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 467
  • 045.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 493
Thats cool! but I like the Ful NASCAR look with the actual gauges. And I cant WAIT TO SEE IT!

Been looking at superscamp340 crossram intake and got to admit that its one awesome fab job especially from scratch. I think you could do my dash anytime.:love7: Now that I've shamefully stroked your ego :-Dthe one I liked was either mopardude318 and nqkjw cause I have no radio or heater so I need openings in place of them for a 69 Dart. I'll get in line now.:cheers:

i have mine in the car. i have to run a couple ground wires and i am done for now. i plan to get the GM switches down the road though,look cleaner. i am doing all this along with my 5 spd conversion,so it has taken forever! i hope to have the car running tomorrow actually!

-
Back