Roll Control

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Hi guys, have the Hurst Roll Control, but the directions got lost! I know this is kind of a straight forward install. I'm going to put it between the Dual Master and the porportioning valve.

My Porportioning valve (like many) is the 5 port. 1-rear outet, 2-front outlets & 2 inlets from the Master.

Question, To connect to the inlet of the Roll control, how do I know which one of the two outlet lines from the master go's to the valve for the front brakes? I might as well get it right the first time!!
Thanks.

Oh yah! why do all or most mopars have the (2) dual master lines looped? were the "standard lines" just too long??

mine is just in the top (from the mc) and out the bottom (to prop valve). So between the m/c and prop valve. Don't forget you should wire a relay to the line lock. Loops are there to aid in taking vibrations and such.

GoodysGotaCuda said:
mine is just in the top (from the mc) and out the bottom (to prop valve). So between the m/c and prop valve. Don't forget you should wire a relay to the line lock. Loops are there to aid in taking vibrations and such.

Thanks Goodys, but what I ment was which line "on" the m/c do I open/brake, that "will" go into the RC. The rear or forward one? Or did you mean...brake the very "top" line on the P Valve?
Thanks

DSCF0001.JPG

DSCF0001.JPG

The line ON the master cylinder that is most twords the FRONT of the car is for the REAR brakes. The line most twords the DRIVERS SEAT is for the FRONT brakes.

Just CAPS to clarify :D

Like Goody said, on the master cylinder the front is the rear and the rear is the front.

Chuck

GoodysGotaCuda said:
The line ON the master cylinder that is most twords the FRONT of the car is for the REAR brakes. The line most twords the DRIVERS SEAT is for the FRONT brakes.

Just CAPS to clarify :D

GOT YA DUDE!! UPPER CAPS MEANS I"M NOW HAPPY!!! :toothy7:

Thanks Guys :thumbup: :thumbup:

-
Back