roller cam in la engine

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
looking to put a new cam in my 360 how do retro roller lifters stack up against a $500.00 set
looking for a good tourquey cam with my 3"91s and 727 idohave RHS HEADS ,SO LETMFLOW AND BRINGUP THE HORSES please tell me some ofyour combo"s and times

hey Winston I don't run a roller but from what I read on rollers and the LA I personally would run the mrl rollers .

I have an LA 360 with retrofit solid roller lifters from MRL. The cam I am running is a lunati, 237/243 @50 .566/.578 lift. Really love the cam! The engine is a stock stroke 360 with eddy heads, roller rockers, dougs headers, holley 650 and a dual plane intake (planning on changing to a better matched intake). Runs really strong and sounds good. I havent ran the 1/4 yet but i expect it to be pretty quick.

This is in a 73 dart swinger, 255 tires dont stand a chance lol

I can tell you from experience, that the CRANE's should come with an angle grinder as a promo deal.

I have a 70 "large chamfer" block with the MRL hydraulic roller lifters. Have gone 3k miles already. Zero issues.

LOL. Typical aftermarket, no?

Pending core shift yeah lol. My first roller cam involved tearing apart an already assembled short block because no one warned me of the above. There is an aftermarket company with the tie bars facing the other direction. The name escapes me though. I would go that direction.

-
Back