"Rookie-Touring" '69 Dart

-
Sick hood treatment. Paintshop101 does some amazing work.

Hey Folks, Jeff here at Paintshop101, also known as MuscleRodShop. For us the paintshop101 name has been a title for the resto side of the shop, while MuscleRodShop has been used for the Wilder builds i.e. Viper bee, Mutant bee, Dark Runner, and others. As these builds are becoming more popular we will likely phase out Paintshop101, and concentrate on building MuscleRods! Keep your computers logged onto the site, as we have game changing designs for new, and wild builds! We are pleased to be a part of this Forum, and look forward to being able to serve you as best we can!

Also, we are going to be developing a mold for viper style hoods like the one seen in this thread, for Darts, and Dusters! Details and pricing coming soon.

hey...I think I finally found the guys who can put a helicopter motor in my submarine......just takes a few $$$$$$

Welcome....and.... Mopar to ya'

Denny

Jeff, welcome! I've mentioned this to Steve, but you guys are doing an amazing job on this hood and I can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks!

The builds out of your shop are sick and nothing short of inspiring.

Will...ever hear of Christmas in July?....I see that all the time at the Shop N' Go....

Hint: 2 holes, around an extra 100 pounds or so, 150 extra wild crazy stalliones, a couple fangs.

@ Denny, we don't have Christmas in July in Switzerland. Plus, Christmas in July costs a lot of money in airline tickets...

Great job, so whats the plan with the 5.7 Hemi? I'm not far from Grand Rapids...lol

I'll have to come check out the build one day Will.

Riddler

Hemi has got to go and it sounds like you're a candidate... Best part for you, I won't be back for 6 months so you have time to save...

Lets talk a price....as I can pick up in person, but I need to know what to save. Oh and yes, I'd love to know all the details on the motor.

Lets chat swiss. :)

Riddler

No build updates but I have parts updates. The Viper V10 is sitting in my buddies shop. No pics yet but I'll throw them up when I get them. Also in route as we speak is half of my Ride Tech suspension. The other half has yet to be ordered as I work out the details of the rest of my electrical system including touch screen display operating all vehicle functions including the air suspension, but I digress. Here are a couple quick pics of the rear Shockwaves. The horseshoe at the bottom of the shock allows the CV shaft to run through while mounting the shock on the axle centerline. Nice piece of billet aluminum there. These are built on Ride Tech's Select Series shock which is an electronically adjustable shock that can switch between two damping modes, soft and cushy, firm and aggressive.

file-70.jpg

not a great pic but you know...
file-71.jpg

Next on the to buy list are some glass fenders & decklid, steering rack from Woodward, some more suspension goodies, header goodies, tools, and other funness. More to come. I can't wait until December!

No build updates but I have parts updates. The Viper V10 is sitting in my buddies shop. No pics yet but I'll throw them up when I get them. Also in route as we speak is half of my Ride Tech suspension. The other half has yet to be ordered as I work out the details of the rest of my electrical system including touch screen display operating all vehicle functions including the air suspension, but I digress. Here are a couple quick pics of the rear Shockwaves. The horseshoe at the bottom of the shock allows the CV shaft to run through while mounting the shock on the axle centerline. Nice piece of billet aluminum there. These are built on Ride Tech's Select Series shock which is an electronically adjustable shock that can switch between two damping modes, soft and cushy, firm and aggressive.

file-70.jpg

not a great pic but you know...
file-71.jpg

Next on the to buy list are some glass fenders & decklid, steering rack from Woodward, some more suspension goodies, header goodies, tools, and other funness. More to come. I can't wait until December!

Nice....keep us posted.

-
Back