-
Status
Not open for further replies.

locobreth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I dont know if this is the proper place but I must sell my 65...I have five cars and need the funds to finish another project...I'll miss the old girl but gotta do it.I wanted to mention it here because I want heer to go to a good home.Somewhere she will be respected.Man I sound like a sap! If anyone wants pics and is interested please contact me...shes rust free with fact air and original interior without any rust and not a rip or tear inside...it lost its 273 somewhere along the line and has a 318 now...Even if your not interested but know of somewhere I can post among friends let me know...I really dont want her to go somewhere that doesnt appretiate her.Thanks all. Ill still be round here as i still have a 67 I am working on....Peace :banghead:

I can understand wanting her to go to a good owner, but I know if I sold my girl to a good owner she would be sporting a V8 :thumblef:
Not that there's anything wrong with that :D

Been dealing with a Lil flood in house from busted water heater. Then I couldn't log on to verizon for two days. I will get pics up tonight. I apologize.

Put a bunch of pics in a gallery. Just look for 65 cuda for sale. First 7,500 takes it. I'm about 50 minutes southwest of Philly. Coatesville Pa. Thanks everyone.

Yea. I think so. I just want to get started on this riviera so its priced for a quick sale. Plus like I said. Once salt goes on the roads it stays in the garage until salts washed away in the spring. I'm gonna order a new carb for it this week. May get it out for a ride Friday. Supposed to rain here Saturday but maybe there is a cruise somewhere Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back