Sad to learn I've bitten by another bad deal from a member

-
Nuthing wrong with a lil' vent.Glad ya made it back tem and Good On you drp2671 your honesty makes this thread a good read...Thank's

Now that's stand up.

I hate it when I ship a wrong part to someone. OR in one case (Lord knows what I was thinking when I did this one) shipped 2 U-bolts and not 4 U-bolts for a rear. (I was scolding myself good. Nice freakin move buddy!) Even more so when I was selling parts stupidly cheap, the shipping cost me more and turned out to be a loss $$$ wise. LOL

BUT, I made good.

Now that's stand up.

I hate it when I ship a wrong part to someone. OR in one case (Lord knows what I was thinking when I did this one) shipped 2 U-bolts and not 4 U-bolts for a rear. (I was scolding myself good. Nice freakin move buddy!) Even more so when I was selling parts stupidly cheap, the shipping cost me more and turned out to be a loss $$$ wise. LOL

BUT, I made good.
The part you sold me, you got 2X's what you wanted for it, AND a new door hinge installed! LOL
So my son & I ate you guys out of house & home, so what? LOL
Just razzin ya Rumble!

George

"And the brakes were indeed 10". It just seems that one drum is 10X1.75" and the other is 10X2"

Hey 68,
I'm the member who sold you those brakes and axles aren't I?
If so i could have swore that I mentioned that the drums didn't match before I sold them to you....however if I did indeed failed to mention that then you and the new owner of them have my sincerest apology!

Correction, I just went through all my past PM's about this sale and I didn't see any mention of the mismatched drums in there so It is entirely my mistake. Once again I apologize.

hopefully we're gonna get this worked out

Looks like this is all gonna come out in the wash. drp is gonna be in contact with my buyer and is gonna get this all square. When I hear this is all taken care of, I'll ask the Mods to remove this thread.

Thanks to all concerned. This is one less thing to stress me out.

Sorry you've had troubles buyin stuff 68 sedan, I'm throwin in a $hit happens and sometimes lightning strikes twice and good luck on your next transactions. I'm happy to say I've purchased many items off members here with great success and feel that dealing with the members here provide me with a certain sense of confidence. Good luck on the Duster. Kev

-
Back