Saddest day of my life

-
My dad also was a WW2 veteran. My dad passed in 1986 and there is
not a day that goes bye that I don't think of him and my mom. She
passed almost a year to the date my dad died. I know your hurt.
Thoughts and prayers go out.
Bill

Thanks for all the prayers and replies. My dad overcame so much in life only to fall to the crippling effects and death of Alzheimer's.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but try to think of all the good that his life brought not only you but every persons life that was touched by the life that your father led. You and your family are in my prayers, God bless

I am so sorry for your loss SG......Find strength in the happy memories of his life.

Prayers sent for you and your family :angel2:

Another great Brother has gone to a better place. Your fathers service is greatly appreciated and directly contributed to our way of life and the freedoms we share today and for that I thank him.:salute: I am truely sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss.
My dad passed years ago, and we spent so much time mourning the loss we forgot to celebrate his life- with the wife's family, they get together, eat, drink, and remember when their is a loss.

God bless.

roy,big brother,im sorry for your loss.both lyn and i will have you and paula in our prayers.if you need anything or to talk,im here for you.just like you were there for me,im your bro,mark

May your father rest in peace and may you and your family find peace. Sorry for your loss.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I worked with your Dad for a few years and he WAS a great guy. God Bless

I'm sorry to learn of this news SG. From your description, he sounds like a great man and a true American you can be deeply proud of. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

-
Back