salvage yard names needed

-

guido

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I am looking for salvage yard names where I can try to find parts for my 64 barracuda.
I found some parts I need here on for a-bodies, but I still need to find more
Any help is appreciated. I tried Wildcat but no one answered, most parts in the n. east are pretty rough. Thanks for the help

64 CUDA DAMAGE.jpeg

Take a road trip out here to northern Colorado. There is one yard with 5 to 10 early Barracudas

I posted photos a few years ago

Did you try this one in New Hampshire? I think the owner has a 65 Valiant or two of his own.

Mopar bone yard in NH

Winkel Auto Inc.
199 Mont Vernon St, Milford, NH 03055

Hours:
Friday 8AM–5PM
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed
Monday 8AM–5PM
Tuesday 8AM–5PM
Wednesday 8AM–5PM
Thursday 8AM–5PM

Phone: (603) 673-4616

The trim you need to replace was used on 64-65 Barracudas and the 65 Valiant Signet. If you replace the fender, the 64-65 Barracuda fender was also used on the 65 Valiant (but not any other year Valiant). I believe the door would be the same for all 63-65 Valiant, Dart and Barracuda pillarless 2 door hardtops (and convertibles), but the door glass may vary with body style and model.

Layson's has the wheel lip molding available in single pieces so you don't need to buy an entire set.
https://www.laysons.com/Catalog.cfm?nCatID=792&nModelID=3&nModelYear=1965

But they don't currently have the rocker molding available. They do however, stock the mounting hardware for the rocker molding.
https://www.laysons.com/Catalog.cfm?nCatID=1067&nModelID=3&nModelYear=1965

Last edited:
The door would be '64-5 only unless you want to do some mods.......then '63-6 would work. '63 uses a different latch arrangement than the later ones, and the '66 doors use a different lock cylinder and hole opening shape.

I'll bet someone in here that's close to em does
That would be Speedway auto east of I25 near Erie. I pulled a disc brake setup and LCAs off a 66 formula S and a lot of other things out of ther back in 2002.

B&R old car parts in Ogden UT has some barracuda's in it as well. They are stacked all the way to the back. Usually have to go there in person. I pulled a spare dual point for the dart that I found under a seat and a 13" cragar from there, and a 64 barracuda trunk lid for.l a friend in 2014 from there.

Forkey's Mopar Wrecking Yard
30468 Route 12 Chaumont, NY 13622
315-783-0540

Jack Forkey is a great guy. I have no idea if he'll have what you need, but it's worth a call. He's located a few miles west of Watertown NY.

Unlike wildcat, Iversters charges realistic prices.

Not bargains, but not top dollar.

-
Back