Saskatchewan Snow Mobile for sale!!!

-

Button

74 Dart Swinger
Reaction score
This is something we could all use during this artic blast thats hitting this country right now! However, I would prefer a top and windows with heat, guess I'm getting old, haha.

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 167
  • image002.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 165
  • image003.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 161
  • image004.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 176
  • image005.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 164
I wonder what the to speed is on it, If it runs as fast as a snow mobile it would get you to town in back in plenty of time.
Very well thought out it seems to me. :iconbigg:

I can't believe it..............I'm drawn like a stinkin' magnet.........

It's like 50's cruisin' on the freakin' SNOW !!!!!!!!!!! (forgive my vernacular.......it's just freaky!!!!)

I don't know what it is about that beasty......I LOVE it !!!!!

My dad sent me those pictures in an e-mail he got, and since its a car, I figured all the car "nuts" on here would get a kick out of it as well. My sister said Central Ohio might get 6-10 inches Tuesday night. About the only time I remembered seeing snowmobiles in Ohio while growing up there was when we got that kind of accumulations. Here in Killeen, Texas we caught the southern edge of that storm last night when it hit around 3am. The high winds and rain blew the cover off the car and then the cold froze it stiff. Thats the cover after I drug the stiff thing up to the house. Damn truck doors were all frozen shut. We just don't see that down here. Our temps for the next 4 nights are supossed to be 15, 13, 18, 23 degree's, (before wind-chill).

Attachments

• 100_9514.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 126
  • 100_9515.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 131
  • 100_9516.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 100_9517.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 122
Oh Boo Friggin Hoo, it was minus 32 degC (-25F) here last night, the dog wouldn't even go outside and when he finally did he peed on the deck and raised hollie hell to be let back inside.:grommit:

Oh Boo Friggin Hoo, it was minus 32 degC (-25F) here last night, the dog wouldn't even go outside and when he finally did he peed on the deck and raised hollie hell to be let back inside.:grommit:
I would have too:grin:

That Metro is so cool!:iconbigg:We,re getting hit pretty good right now by the Storm.We missed all the snow(only about 6 inches)but have 60mph winds.Thanks for sharing.

-
Back