.........Who's from Saskatchewan.....

Gryzynx

Senior Moment
Reaction score
Yup,

Took a transfer 2 years ago. Big mistake. Car culture takes a back seat to the environuts, so I'm pretty much out of place. Big rocks everywhere blocking out the sky and spoiling the sunsets. BC stands for Bring Cash. 9 more months and I'm retiring back to Melville!

MtNemoMopar

In the doghouse
Reaction score
So glad I made the trip out your way. The city of Saskatoon is awesome. We did a lot of meetings in the park, down by the war memorial fountain. And to top it all off, the Riders beat the Bombers! Wish I could have had time to meet some of you guys, but the weekend was hectic :banghead:

Thanks for the hospitality, and wow, everyday I saw cool Mopars cruising around town.

Gryzynx

Senior Moment
Reaction score
That reminds me, time to update my profile.

Back in Melville since June. Loving every minute of it! Saskatoon show in August was awesome!

The-Tom

Reaction score
I spend a lot of time in Gull Lake sk nice place. Swift current has a nice car show wanted to buy a blue demon i saw there. i think hes a member here.

340duster

Reaction score
I am still in Alberta, but from Regina. Going back for a visit in a couple weeks.

Jason Cunningham

Reaction score
The easiest job in the world would be a weather guy in Saskatchatoon. " Today's forecast is COLD, and WINDY !!!!! LOL. Say........has anyone went out to Martensville, and looked at the "NUMBERS MATCHING, 69 340 GTS for $2500 ? It's been on kijiji for months. I wonder why no one wants it ? GO, STAMPS, Go !!!!!!!!

67Dart273

Reaction score
Hey, Kim, you're "close neighbors" with the "King of Obsolete," only about 500 miles give or take from the "Kingdom" up at Lynn Lake

http://www.kingofobsolete.ca/

king%20of%20obsolete%20sign%20being%20made%20in%20to%20shed%20july%205%202005%20003.jpg

Attachments

• KOO.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 431

340duster

Reaction score
I'm getting it now, I saw a commercial for a show about the King of Obsolete..... Another Ice Road Trucker, Ice Pilots, type show. No wonder everone thinks we live in F'n Igloos. Too funny.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Thought I'd add to this. I live in BC but work 14 day shifts at Agrium Potash Mine near Vanscoy, SK. I'm living in a place in Vanscoy.. pretty quiet.