.........Who's from Saskatchewan.....

-
Yup,

Took a transfer 2 years ago. Big mistake. Car culture takes a back seat to the environuts, so I'm pretty much out of place. Big rocks everywhere blocking out the sky and spoiling the sunsets. BC stands for Bring Cash. 9 more months and I'm retiring back to Melville!

So glad I made the trip out your way. The city of Saskatoon is awesome. We did a lot of meetings in the park, down by the war memorial fountain. And to top it all off, the Riders beat the Bombers! Wish I could have had time to meet some of you guys, but the weekend was hectic :banghead:

Thanks for the hospitality, and wow, everyday I saw cool Mopars cruising around town.

That reminds me, time to update my profile.

Back in Melville since June. Loving every minute of it! Saskatoon show in August was awesome!

I spend a lot of time in Gull Lake sk nice place. Swift current has a nice car show wanted to buy a blue demon i saw there. i think hes a member here.

I am still in Alberta, but from Regina. Going back for a visit in a couple weeks.

The easiest job in the world would be a weather guy in Saskatchatoon. " Today's forecast is COLD, and WINDY !!!!! LOL. Say........has anyone went out to Martensville, and looked at the "NUMBERS MATCHING, 69 340 GTS for $2500 ? It's been on kijiji for months. I wonder why no one wants it ? GO, STAMPS, Go !!!!!!!!

Hey, Kim, you're "close neighbors" with the "King of Obsolete," only about 500 miles give or take from the "Kingdom" up at Lynn Lake

http://www.kingofobsolete.ca/

king%20of%20obsolete%20sign%20being%20made%20in%20to%20shed%20july%205%202005%20003.jpg

Attachments

• KOO.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 485
I'm getting it now, I saw a commercial for a show about the King of Obsolete..... Another Ice Road Trucker, Ice Pilots, type show. No wonder everone thinks we live in F'n Igloos. Too funny.

Thought I'd add to this. I live in BC but work 14 day shifts at Agrium Potash Mine near Vanscoy, SK. I'm living in a place in Vanscoy.. pretty quiet.

-
Back