Say A Prayer For Emma!!!

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
i got a call at work tonight from my wife...she took emma to the drs cuz shes been sick for 2 days,and now they are rushing emma by ambulance to DUPONT CHILDRENS HOSPITAL in wilmington,de for observations.
will let you know when i get a chance hows shes doing!!!

THANKS!!!

Oh man I hope she is ok!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I didn't call yet about our plans, But that seems kind of trivial now that the little one is not feeling good.

Give me a call when you get a chance if you like, I think I left my # in the last P.m. I sent you.
Take care Mike.

I hope everything works out OK. Our prayer are with you. Keep us posted.

Are hearts and prayers are with her and your family Mike.

pic4.JPG

Haven't been around for a while Mike. Hope everything works out for the best. You and you family are in our prayers.

We believe in the power of prayer. Here's believing by faith for a full recovery for Emma and a long and happy life.

its almost 1:00am wed/thurs and i just got home....my wife is still in the hospital with emma.
emma has pneumonia and a part of her lung has collapsed....HOPEFULLY she will be home by saturday
THANKS for all the prayers!!!
im tired but ill keep you updated as soon as i hear anything!!

Sir i dont know your or your family ,But I promise to say a prayer for your daughter tonight to regain her health.

I will also say a prayer asking the lord to give you and your wife the strength you will need,

Best of luck and my thought will be with you.

being new to the board i have no idea what is going on with your daughter, but if you need prayers you have them from me and my family........i hope the best for you and yours.

I do hope she is ok, you have my prayers as well. BTW my brother in law is a PA at Dupont Childrens Hospital, It's one of the best childrens hospitals in the country. I think she will get excellent care and I hope everything turns out fine for your family!

Dang, I haven't been around in awhile and I come back to see this. Sorry to hear Emma is sick Mike. You all have my prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

-
Back