Say Why Blower Manifold??

-

Scott_ 69HemiDart

1969 Dart 426 Hemi
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this is not posted in the correct area. I am still researching parts from my FIL and can not find much on this. From some reading, some say it is rare however I don't know. I would like to know what it is worth, I am going to Spring Carlisle. Please this is not a for sale thread if you have any specific questions please send me a PM.

Thanks for the help.

IMG_7121.JPG

IMG_7122.JPG

IMG_7135.JPG

IMG_7136.JPG

IMG_7137.JPG

put $5,000 on it and let them talk you down...neat looking piece! glad I don't have an engine that fits

the Mod Man intake for a blower is near $1,500. don't know if it has the pop-off plate or if that is extra. this has the vintage cool look that maybe someone running a wedge dragster would like. then, you could lower the price to help him out and be a hero...which you are already here in our eyes.

the Mod Man intake for a blower is near $1,500. don't know if it has the pop-off plate or if that is extra. this has the vintage cool look that maybe someone running a wedge dragster would like. then, you could lower the price to help him out and be a hero...which you are already here in our eyes.
Thank you.

tsueh.jpg

That intake fits either a B or RB engine.

In 1971, I found one on a 413 at a local salvage yard. It had a 671 blower set up with a chain drive (maybe motorcycle chain) and 2 carb adapter plates. I bought it cheap thinking about putting it on my 68 Charger R/T. Lol. I was 16 years old. What did I know. My car had A/C so I knew that would have to go. Then I realized the windshield wiper motor would have to go also. And then the hood would have to be cut. Finally I read that the pistons needed to be low compression. Thankfully, I came to my senses be ever starting on it.

I apologize if this is not posted in the correct area. I am still researching parts from my FIL and can not find much on this. From some reading, some say it is rare however I don't know. I would like to know what it is worth, I am going to Spring Carlisle. Please this is not a for sale thread if you have any specific questions please send me a PM.

Thanks for the help.

View attachment 1716226345

View attachment 1716226346

View attachment 1716226347

View attachment 1716226348

View attachment 1716226349
Big block Mopar, not common but they are out there. See them anywhere from $1200-2500.

-
Back