SB Headers,Dual Plane Intakeand electronic ign.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a dual plane intake elctronic ignition and a set of headers for my 70' Dart. It has a 360 in it. Thanks!

Looking for a dual plane intake What kind? Iron or aluminum? Mild or wild intake?

elctronic ignition Will a stock OE unit be OK or ??????? Do you need the whole conversion kit?

set of headers for my 70' Dart Look in the for sale section, theres a few in there. FYI, Summit racing has there own name on a manufactures set for approx or less than $100.

I just took off a set of headers from a 68 Dart with a 360 in it. They are the Flow Tech headers #33100FLT, ceramic coated, and worked very well on the car and are in excellent shape. They never saw the street as the car is a track only car. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you some pictures.

Ken
Edison, NJ
rider1454@aol.com

Hey, what you asking for the headers i might be interested give me price shipped to 80401 and a pic would be nice also thanks Les.

I have a Weiand Stealth # 8022 dual plane. Clean, no stripped threads and painted black on top. $150 + shipping from 32117. I'd have to weigh it to get an exact shipping price, but it shouldn't be over $25.00.

I can get a pic to you after I use up a roll of 35mm film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back