Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
I have a SBM scattershield bellhousing for sale I picked up at Carlisle this year. I already had one but I needed the plate that goes between the bell and the motor. Guy wouldn't sell just the plate so I bought it all and am now selling the bellhousing I didn't need. Look it over good as it looks to be modified. $65 plus shipping from Walton, NY 13856.

It is kind of worthless with out the engine plate isn't it. Hey not trying to rain on you parade.

It is kind of worthless with out the engine plate isn't it. Hey not trying to rain on you parade.

No, you can get or make your own engine side plate if you want to, that is if you NEED to have one.

Yes, you did rain on his parade.

thats funny to see this.... that was a buddy of mines he sold at carlisle. there are extra holes drilled around it to bolt to a big block however the starter will not line up when you try to use it. it fits a small block for sure and the extra nuts welded to it i believe are to mount a truck np435 4 speed to it. i would think you could use this bell to build and engine test stand instead of using a good factory bell just a though.... GLWS!! hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back