• phpT0QcyCPM.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 763
My Scamp.

DSC00782.jpg

just had to see.......

Attachments

• phptq6wIsPM.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 777
Your car got really nice . You started with a basket case and followed through. Its great to see you all working together on it. Oh yeah My color of choice. Nice job, Steve

Your car got really nice . You started with a basket case and followed through. Its great to see you all working together on it. Oh yeah My color of choice. Nice job, Steve
Haha Thanks! It means alot that people can enjoy my hard work and long hours on the weekends. This car has taught me a lot. Not just about building cars but life ingeneral. That seems to be the theme in life. You need to follow through. Keep going when things get tough and theres no end in sight. Things will pan out sooner or later..

dude I am definitely loving this Scamp!!
Thanks! I just need motivation to finish up the wiring. Havent had much inspiration lately.

Looks good varlo! keep it up!
Thanks brotha when I get back from florida I intend to get the ball rolling with it again.

got the cluster ready to be stripped, My buddy gave me a couple bucks so I will be ordering the whiteface gauges for this unit. It will be blacked out with the whiteface and LED's . Should look pretty awesome at night.

Attachments

• phprGIJWGPM.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 722
Well its been a while that this cluster has soaked, ive removed a little bit to get it to this point with the backside of the plastic brush. Just needed a little elbow grease. This stuff did a great job. Its some tough stuff tho wear heavy duty plastic gloves while dealing with it. Im waiting for my whiteface gauges to get here. Then I will paint and install. Should look a lot better than what it was.

Quite the difference I must say.

-Joe

Attachments

• phpEO95MLPM.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 708
Well its been a while that this cluster has soaked, ive removed a little bit to get it to this point with the backside of the plastic brush. Just needed a little elbow grease. This stuff did a great job. Its some tough stuff tho wear heavy duty plastic gloves while dealing with it. Im waiting for my whiteface gauges to get here. Then I will paint and install. Should look a lot better than what it was.

-Joe
Looks good man! With the color it currently is, I can see it goin in a 50-something Coronet. :toothy10:

I tried mocking up the wiring before i relocate the battery and pull the motor to make sure everything works correctly. Well when i go to connect both battery terminals the motor cranks over with no key in it. Not only that, i have no spark. Any ideas?

Been getting some more work done lately. Trying to keep my mind off the break up with the love of my life.....hopefully more pics soon.

Attachments

• phpx5x5ZXPM.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 666
well I got the whole rear clip fully welded in and hung the bumper and valance to make sure everything fits nicely. Looks like I'm good to go! We also played musical cars at my house again so I took a pic of some of the mopars we own! Hope you guys enjoy.

Attachments

• phporguYiPM.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 625
  • phpNW6LSePM.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 635

-Joe

Did that Super Clean strip off the paint?

Great I can get some at Wal Mart. Have you painted yours yet?

Yea I painted mine, ill have to grab some pics for you. Once I install my LED's and whiteface gauges ill take a couple pics.

Great I guess I need to catch up on Technology.

-
Back