Scampin!!!!!!

-
wish I could help you in that pursuit...I'll be winging it before too much longer too...

lol thanks. Ive been extremely busy with the academy lately and will continue to be for the next 6 months. Fortunately I get weekends off for now so Im hoping by the end of the month she will be in color and on the ground.

I wondered what happened to you.As you reall we have almost identical builds going.I to had to step away from my 74 Scamp project for about 6 months and do not plan on doing alot more till winter.Keep posting so I can compare our projects and good luck

Attachments

• empty rear.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 656
  • final fit.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 679
  • 69 g.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 676
  • scamp 003.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 667
Not only are our Scamp's on some what the same path.This is what I did to my Demon a few years ago.Odd people think alike

Attachments

• bay.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 656
I wondered what happened to you.As you reall we have almost identical builds going.I to had to step away from my 74 Scamp project for about 6 months and do not plan on doing alot more till winter.Keep posting so I can compare our projects and good luck

wow that car looks awesome. Im definitely a fan of the direction your scamp is going in. I hope mine will look similar soon :banghead:

Picking the car up from paint tomorrow- pics will be up asap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool build thread. Looking forward to seeing more pics. Keep up the great work.

Shes home!!!, crappy iphone pics, im waiting on higher res pics from my buddy some time this week. What do ya think?

Attachments

• phpw6HkomPM.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 594
  • phpgzdL4dPM.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 609
  • php5FIGrhPM.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 585
  • php1LdkcNPM.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 621
VERY VERY nice.What are your plans for trim and are you using a bumble bee stripe?
Are you still using the 69 grille

hard to imagine the color looking any better than the pics portray. Looks amazing

VERY VERY nice.What are your plans for trim and are you using a bumble bee stripe?
Are you still using the 69 grille

She is getting the same original window trim and drip rail trim, and I think im gunna go with a bumble bee stripe. Yes the 69 valiant grille will be used.

Thanks!

Looks great Joe.
Thanks!

Looking really good. What color did you go with?
"Inferno Orange Pearl"

Paint looks totally whack!!!
I know lol terrible right?

That looks great! the clear is so smooth has it been wet sanded already?
Yes its was all wet sanded in 2000 grit and rubbed out.

hard to imagine the color looking any better than the pics portray. Looks amazing
Thank you

She is getting the same original window trim and drip rail trim, and I think im gunna go with a bumble bee stripe. Yes the 69 valiant grille will be used.

Thanks!

Thanks!

"Inferno Orange Pearl"

I know lol terrible right?

Yes its was all wet sanded in 2000 grit and rubbed out.

Thank you

Nice I haven't decided yet if I'm going plane jane or what A person of this site designed a stripe for me but can't seam to make a decission on that yet.Maybe once you get yours on it will help me out.As I welded in my side lights I had a little more freedom on the stripe design

Attachments

• Custom 1970 plymouth valiant ver4.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 502
not much to report lately. Had a few spare moments to upload what I did last weekend. Working on getting the front end all back together and getting her back on all 4's. Im waiting for an idler arm and the time to clean my manual steering box before I should be good to go assembly wise. Slow and steady progress is better than no progress i guess :?

Attachments

• php1gJEEuPM.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 487
  • php15LxC2PM.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 480
Nice I haven't decided yet if I'm going plane jane or what A person of this site designed a stripe for me but can't seam to make a decission on that yet.Maybe once you get yours on it will help me out.As I welded in my side lights I had a little more freedom on the stripe design

I LOVE these. do you have this as a large scale template so i could custom fab one for myself?

been thinking a lot lately about the direction of the front end. Anyone ever seen the polished 69 grills? Anyone ever do this? got some advice?
Thanks

-
Back