Scampin!!!!!!

-
Joe are you back at it? There was one on Ebay some time ago looked pretty good but I can't find any reference to it.

not very good picture but???????????

Attachments

• 4598320015_medium.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 634
Looks great.man!

Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words.

well Ive been out in the garage a little bit over the past couple of weeks blasting and powdercoating parts. Its so time consuming but well worth all the hard work. I think I did a good job for doing it all by myself. Im finishing up all the front end parts as soon as I can and hopefully getting it back on all 4 wheels!!! GETTING THERE lol :burnout:

Attachments

• php3VTA3RPM.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 563
scored a brand new alternator off craigslist yesterday for 75 bucks!

Attachments

• phpCqmgWuAM.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 525
Any progress on your grille? I've started working on mine and will see where it ends up ----------Rod

Any progress on your grille? I've started working on mine and will see where it ends up ----------Rod

Hey no I haven't had a chance to yet. Im trying my hardest to get her down on all 4 then get the wiring done. I have 3 grills so Im gunna run one as is for now and then it will be a spare time project polishing the other one out.

Im finally almost done blasting and powdercoating all the front end stuff! :cheers:.......so much work

Attachments

• php2e8rZ8PM.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 479
  • phpkBESMGPM.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 487
Joe I've been trying to polish my grille without much luck. Lack of tools and knowledge plus lots of little nicks and stone chips to contend with so I'm going to do it back OEM

Nice power coating, Where's that challenger?

hahaha i haven't touched my challenger yet. I bought it and it has sat in the same spot ever since. Im trying to get this thing done by may then maybe ill start with it :banghead:

ordered a dash from peakdashes today, picked up new tie rod ends to hopefully get the front end back together soon. Then let the wiring begin! pics soon hopefully

dash, wiring harness, and gauges are all on the way!!!! woo hoo. Starting to get motivated about this car again its about time.:cheers:

got some more parts in the mail!!!! Cant wait to get the front end back together and start wiring this thing. :cheers:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 371
got the K frame in today, got one side of spindles etc on but the ball joint boots were no good on the other side, so now i have to wait and they wont be in until I go back to work :banghead:

so hopefully I will have the car back on all 4 wheels by next saturday. Thats the goal for now. Pics soon once that happens

woooo hoooo I achieved my goal! Starting to get there.

Attachments

• php7Fi8pRPM.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 322
  • phpbUpyYxPM.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 323
  • phpWul1fAPM.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 321
  • phpiWFCagPM.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 321
Shiny! Amazing how close our builds are to completion. When your done your gonna have to road trip that thing over here to get photos together.

Great work again Joe!Its a great feeling when you meet a set goal time.I can see your getting it back together quick.Engine/trans is a cakewalk compared to wiring,for me anyway.Good Luck.

-
Back