Scamp's drivetrain

-

lilhows340

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just changed my scamp to a 727 and 8 3/4. Thought I would check and see if anyone close to Kitchener would have a drive shaft to fit before I have one cut. Don't know cost vs cost never had one done before. Also looking for 323 or 355 gears and suregrip for 489 case or consider trade mine has 276 open.
Thanks for lookin Jeff

pats driveline can put one together for you cost about 150 to 300 depending on what you want. they are on shawson north of the 401 justwest of dixie rd
Hope this helps I had one built from them and no problem yet even came with heavy duty spicer joints.

pats driveline can put one together for you cost about 150 to 300 depending on what you want. they are on shawson north of the 401 justwest of dixie rd
Hope this helps I had one built from them and no problem yet even came with heavy duty spicer joints.
I also had a driveshaft done at Pat,s Driveline.I,d recommend them to anyone in the Toronto area.
I think I have some spare 3.23,s also,gonna have to look.I,ll PM you when I find em.;-)

-
Back