Scat Pack Quarter Window Decals

-

Ratman1956

Reaction score
Hello All,

Can anyone give me some dimensions to help me correctly place the Scat Pack decals on my quarter windows? I've looked all over and cannot find anything. Any pics would also be helpful also.

Below is a picture of them and they will be going on my 1969 Dart GTS.

Scat Pack.JPG

Found this reference photo on EBay - current listing - not associated with seller.GregH

This is EXACTLY why I was asking, I've seen some positioned closer to the front door glass than the rear of the quarter glass as in this picture. Does anyone have some pics from an origianl car.

Thanks for the input 340 Swinger!

When I had my 70 Dart back in the early 70's, they were mounted towards the back corner of the back windows. This was the correct location. The picture 340-Swinger has is correct.

Fred B

i agree. the picture that 340-Swinger posted has them in the general area that they belong. i'm sure no two cars have them exactly in the same place.

Thanks Guys!

Does anyone know if these were ever installed at the factory? I was told they were but now I'm hearing they weren't.

They were dealer installed. You bought your new bad a$$ Dodge and you joined the Scak Pak club. I remember you would get a monthly newsletter.

Fred B

They were positioned closer to the back of the window than picture shows and the first year they were put on a Dart was in 1970. I put them on my '69 Swinger 340 because they look Kool!

i'm sure no two cars have them exactly in the same place.

If these were installed by the dealer, I'd be willing to bet that some 18 year old porter slapped them on as he was getting the car ready for delivery.

Hope no one takes offense, but I think it's funny that people are now trying to get the exact measurements for where they are supposed to go!! And yes, I do have them in the windows of my Dart.

I had some on my 70 Swinger back in the day. It was a second owner car and was not altered. They were at the back corner of the glass. Mine were different though. They had the bee on them but were about 4 inches round, white/off white and said Scat Pack Club on them around the top half outside edge. BTW, does anyone make these stickers? I would love to put some on my 70 Swinget I have now.
Chas.

The Scat Bees were factory applied, the originals were on an angled paper that served as the locating template, these are for a B-Body if I remember right? See photo.

The Scat Pack Club stickers would have been owner applied after the owner joined the club.

BTW, does anyone make these stickers? I would love to put some on my 70 Swinget I have now.
Chas.

I got a set from Harden's Muscle Car World at a local swap meet, but I think you can find them around elsewhere if you just look them up. I think a place like Jack's Auto parts has a pretty good listing for decals off the top of my head as well. I've got mine at the front of the rear glass right behind the trim strip, but that's just where I liked them.

-
Back