[SOLD] scat procar seats for sale...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
70-74 cause 75-76 have different brackets to clear the catalytic convertor

these are after market seats and brackets.. if you go back to my install post (link earlier in this thread) the passenger bolt holes are not in the exact stock location of a 74-down bolt hole but the drivers side is. so maybe it does fit all the way up.. personally i don't know.. they fit my 71 and the procar site says they fit to 76.

so they'd fit right into the swinger, and I'd just need a different mount for the 68 x. hmm. The purists would say "those aren't the right seats for that gtx" I'd say sit in em :)

lol..

the procar site says they will go right into the dart as is.. and with the proper brackets would bolt into the GTX

lol. i hear ya... i'm selling them for half what you can get them new for.. si'm sure shipping would suck too..

Thinking about them, gonna talk to my upholstery guy about dyeing them. If I was working I wouldn't hesitate, but I've been out of work since spring. They sure look nice. :)

Abodyjoe,

I totally agree with you on how comfortable those seats are. I have a set (non-lumbar) in my 73 Swinger.

This is one hell of a deal, I paid over $800.00 with shipping for mine a few month ago and then another $150.00 for the brackets. I can't believe they haven't sold yet. I like your dash as well.

Attachments

• Seats.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 269
  • Fastlane.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 274
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back