Schumacher Creative Services

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
I just saw on Facebook they announced they are back in business and working on inventory! This is great news. Especially for us 73 and up slant 6 car guys. I hope they will be as great as before.

here ya go, updated website. Engine swap solutions for your classic Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth

Hello my pretties
1f60d.png
. . . Schumacher Creative Services Tri-Y Big Block Headers are back! Available in Raw Steel ($680) or Matte Silver Ceramic ($850), these fit just about everything: 67+ A-Body, 62+ B-Body, 65+ C-Body, 70-74 E-Body, and 73+ F, M, J-Bodies. Call or Message us to order.
1f385.png

09&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=_9hr9MgVqTIAX8e7qxE&tn=AAnU4DlwvAksUJGW&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

1f440.png
Product Spotlight: A73B8
1f440.png

Today we're highlighting one of our most popular kits that is now IN STOCK after a long hiatus. The A73B8 kit neatly adapts your small block '73 and up A, B, C, F, M, J Body K-member for use with a Big Block. Works on both B and RB wedge engines. Comes complete with brackets, bushings, and hardware. In Stock, ready to ship.
https://www.engine-swaps.com/.../73-up-a-b-c-f-m-j-body...

nc_oc=AQnayKTTSd2hv-tiLHTXZbkPwWYjMYSkXycN9EE_hwgOpZClVerFAyWUEcdTji7VeYw&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.jpg

Has anyone ever used their small block Tri-Y headers? I have used the big block ones twice with good luck.

Has anyone ever used their small block Tri-Y headers? I have used the big block ones twice with good luck.
I have not seen anyone with them. I think Michael closed the doors shortly after they were introduced, so I'd be willing to bet there aren't many out there.

I ordered a set of 340 mounts today! Even got a shipping confirmation!

It's crazy to think he's been around that long. I can still remember reading his "how to" 440 in my 70 Dart when I was 15. I recall needing a C body oil pan, the Tri Y headers and the conversion mounts.

I have not seen anyone with them. I think Michael closed the doors shortly after they were introduced, so I'd be willing to bet there aren't many out there.
the owners name was actually Michael ? that is hilarious

%3A%2F%2Fcdn.hiptoro.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2019%2F08%2FMichael-Schumacher-health-accident.jpg

Well, he's no Verstappen, but I might be a bit biased
Verstappen is much better than his father... Ole Michael put him to rest pretty easy when they were team mates. Would be a good go between the two of them though.

Verstappen is much better than his father... Ole Michael put him to rest pretty easy when they were team mates. Would be a good go between the two of them though.
for sure,, junior is a real talent
(and he reminds me of smokey Yunick, the way he interprets rules)

its kinda funny, my boy has a few models of Maxs car (most notably the one he won the championship with) but each time i hear "verstappen" my mind goes back to the incident where Jos tried to cheat by removing the strainer from the fuel nozzle and got caught

I ordered big block headers. Service was excellent. Did not use them but were easy to resale...

-
Back