Not open for further replies.

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of Schumacher mounts for sale. These are used to mount a 340 or 360 on to your slant six k frame. They are in great shape and the rubber mounts show no signs of age. No bolts included.

IMG_6360.jpg

You can read all about them here...

Schumaker installation instructions link

They are $159 direct from them, I'll take $100. Paypal is fine. Shipping anywhere in the continental US for $15. PM me here if interested. Thanks!!

Sorry. These are for 67-72 A bodies. This info was in the the link but not in the original ad.

How about selling the pattern for 20 bucks, probably make more in the long run...

The short side is a regular A body 318 mount and the long side is a truck mount. We used to do this swap all the time.Trucks had a thicker insulater that you had to use on one side. Not knockin the Schumacher stuff,its great and I've used a lot of it. for the price he's asking I wouldnt even go out to the junkyard lookin for the mounts, I'd just buy them here.Figure 2 mounts at junkyard maybe $20,2 new insulators around $25, time to go and get them $20, time it takes to clean them up about $10, about a week for all the cuts to heal and to get the grease out of your clothes from the junkyard.$100 sounds pretty cheap to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back