seat opinions please

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
my 71 dart has a black vinyl bench. this seat came in a 70 i just got. i like it better because of the fold down center. i called a supplier after looking at their website and they said they thought no one makes a complete vinyl cover set for this seat. short of going to the upholstery shop, any body got a suggestion. tia. rick w.

20230208_094359.jpg

Did you try Legendary Auto Interiors? I think their catalog shows every 60s-70s Mopar pattern.

I called Dante's. I guess I should have been a little more specific. I would like it to be all black vinyl without the checker board look.

I like the center arm rest too! That didn't actually appear until 1972. Legendary has that 1972 pattern. If the set of fabrics/colors that you want is not stock, They will make it the way you want. You can go tho their custom seat section and pick what you want and for 25% over the stock materials/colors they will do it for you. I waited patiently and around christmas they had a 25% off sale so I ended not paying any extra. I thought the black interior in my 70 Dart which had to be replaced was just too dark, so this is what I ordered:

DSC04496.JPG

Dante's handles legendary. i just looked in classic industries book that they sent me and they show legendary black just what i am looking for on page 40 and 41. i guess you cannot relay on the people at the place who are supposed to know what they sell. thanks to all.

-
Back