[ATTENTION] Secret Santa 2017

-
Here is the final list of those that signed up. I'll be sending out conversations soon with who you have.

1) Holy Roller
2) 75slant6
3) halifaxhops
4) Ben Drinkin
5) SGBARRACUDA
6) 71340Duster
7) kazooom
8) Mopar Tim
9) gunbunny
10) SLOPAR72
11) kybatman
12) Big-B-Barracuda
13) stroked340
14) northeastmopar
15) ocdart
16) MomsDuster
17) scampman
18) Cannucky
19) Jkirk
20) 72Valiant4Door

Alright everyone should have there victim... Please let me know if you have any questions or need me to help you ask questions to them.

Remember to ship your packages out with plenty of time to get there. Once sent reply back to our conversation with the tracking number, If its delayed, because it was ordered or got sent out a bit late, just let me know so that I can let your victim know.

Try to wait until Christmas to open it. Remember your Secret Santa and others like to see what you received so take a pic and post it in this thread.

Santa is going to be taking off for a couple of weeks on a well needed vacation. I had to make one switch as I accidentally paired up that person with the same one last year. Please double check your conversations. If anyone has any questions I'll be around until Friday evening.

Vacation?!
This is supposed to be your busiest time of the year getting ready for your 'round the world travel in just a little over 3 weeks. Hope you have a good "lead elf" you're leaving in charge!

The lead elf obviously wasnt that good.. He forgot to remind me that it was Secret Santa time on FABO and I almost forgot about it.. LOL

I HAVE ALL THE STUFF FOR MY GUY AND WILL BE SHIPPING IT OUT ON MONDAY, I DID NOT WRAP ANYTHING, I THOUGHT I WOULD LEAVE IT UP TO HIM TO DO. I AM ALSO GOING TO INCLUDE THE RECIEPT FOR THE ITEMS SO IF ANYTHING IS WRONG OR THEY WANT TO RETURN IT THEY CAN. IS THAT OK SECRET SANTA? I FIGURED THAT IT WOULD MAKE IT EASIER FOR HIM. THANKS, BRIAN

Santa is on his way to my victim!!! With his "Gift" :lol:

We're supposed to post pictures, right? I got my victim one of these! A bit pricey, but hey, it's Christmas!
downloadfile-1.gif

If I’m the recipient of that I guess I’ll just have to post a pic of me wearing it. :D

I get home from work and my wife says stop fartin around and go get the tree.. you have something to put under it... so off I went and now the tree is up, Secret Santa's present is under it and all is well... not quite, still have to dress the tree up a bit and wait till Christmas to see what is in the box.

THANK YOU TO MY SECRET SANTA! for the neon clock you sent me. I can't decide to put in my garage. Or my (semi) man cave. Either or, I love it and appreciate it very much.
Joe

Tried to ship to my guy!
May have a bad address. Reached out to Santa to verify.
I have a box ready to go!!!

Got mine today.

Thank you so much for the Mopar items. My wife will probably let me keep the keychain but snatched the multi-tool away and gave me a sinister laugh that scared me.

:)

Her favorite thing in the world is multi-tools.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy your items from your Santa as much as I do these.!!

Bruce

-
Back