Seed truck??

-
LOL... I love both of your creativeness with my username... :D I actually look forward to how I'm referenced..... :p
:thumbsup:

LOL... I love both of your creativeness with my username... :D I actually look forward to how I'm referenced..... :p
:thumbsup:
well you'll be happy to know jawpar got under my skin for just a minute, but now I look forward to it LOL...

That thing cleaned up pretty good.
And the cleaning continues...
IMG_20190215_151410.jpg

I went ahead and put the front on jack stands and got the front wheels off and scrubbed up so I can get ready to paint them. I went ahead and wire brushed the rotors caliper and covered the disc up and shot them with a little high heat black. I guess I'll end up painting the lug nuts black. I just don't see that much rust coming off of them. I also just real quickly hit one of the center caps with a little SOS and I can see those are going to come back....
IMG_20190215_151359.jpg
IMG_20190215_151617.jpg
IMG_20190215_151549.jpg

well you'll be happy to know jawpar got under my skin for just a minute, but now I look forward to it LOL...
One of the best J Par Post on the race thread is his comments about the exhaust valves flying out going down the strip and hitting my car. l lmao

One of the best J Par Post on the race thread is his comments about the exhaust valves flying out going down the strip and hitting my car. l lmao
Oh my major knee-slapper was was when that new guy dartfreak75 came in and said those junk cracked heads you're going to use those? Bahaha, I couldn't stop laughing....

I'm giving no guarantees... :D

Oh my major knee-slapper was was when that new guy dartfreak75 came in and said those junk cracked heads you're going to use those? Bahaha, I couldn't stop laughing....

LOL.... He got it right, they're Junk. Me and him have something in common.... ???????
:rofl:

I've yet to see paint on the floor pans in one of those trucks? It's about the thing that made me say I'll take it...
I know what you said, she's gotta go. But the more I tinker with a toy like that, the more I end up wanting to keep it...

I know what you said, she's gotta go. But the more I tinker with a toy like that, the more I end up wanting to keep it...
When we came home yesterday and seen it there in the driveway it reminded us both of the Power Wagon. We both liked that truck..

I don't know what knucklehead around here said to use this crap but here goes nothing... But hopefully something!!!
IMG_20190216_114709.jpg

My son used that exact same product last June on the inside of his trunk after prepping and it turned out quite well...so far. As I recall , it took 24 hrs to dry. (Maybe quicker...my memory is starting to suck!)

Well I'm dead in the water excuse the pun LOL I did as much as I could today but the weather will just not let up. It's 40 degrees and raining and the paints not drying fast at all. In hindsight I should have done the rears first and then I would have been able to jack up the front and at least get those off and wash today. But as it is I did the front and now I'm nervous about Jackin the back up at the driveway angle and having the truck fall off the front jack stands because of the angle. I don't need any last minute catastrophes...
IMG_20190216_133459.jpg

Well I'm dead in the water excuse the pun LOL I did as much as I could today but the weather will just not let up. It's 40 degrees and raining and the paints not drying fast at all. In hindsight I should have done the rears first and then I would have been able to jack up the front and at least get those off and wash today. But as it is I did the front and now I'm nervous about Jackin the back up at the driveway angle and having the truck fall off the front jack stands because of the angle. I don't need any last minute catastrophes...
View attachment 1715290319
Paint dries slow….. You'll like it in 24 hrs

-
Back