Seed truck??

-
Slowandsteadywinstherace. Haha. Looking really good so far, I can't believe how well the center caps turned out. Are you sure you're going to be able to sell it ??

I got a small space heater and put it in the cab to get it extra dry. And some silver for the rear bumper. Supposed to be dry today. I'm hoping for a positive push today...
IMG_20190216_162928.jpg

Wow! Looks great. Time well spent !! What temperature is it there ?
The painter across the street to the right ask the same question then an hour later the architect across the street asked the same question. About 40 and dropping...

I hate to say it, but if I went to look at a truck and I saw fresh paint on a wrinkled fender...my offer price would drop fast.

My mind would go...

“Seriously, a painted over dented fender? What else are you trying to hide?”

Sorry man, but you are messing yourself up with this stuff. An educated buyer will see right through it and an uneducated buyer won’t be looking at this truck.

Perspective is everything and you might want to rethink what you are doing.

I hate to say it, but if I went to look at a truck and I saw fresh paint on a wrinkled fender...my offer price would drop fast.

My mind would go...

Sorry man, but you are messing yourself up with this stuff. An educated buyer will see right through it and an uneducated buyer won’t be looking at this truck.

Nope I'm 100% confident I'm doing the right thing. I appreciate your concern..

My mind would go...

I disagree. If asking price was 10k then your right. But at 2k, the truck is cleaned up, running well and looks presentable. It's a driver that looks good without the bondo.

I disagree. If asking price was 10k then your right. But at 2k, the truck is cleaned up, running well and looks presentable. It's a driver that looks good without the bondo.
Bring your magnet not one stitch of obando on this truck. Look at the floorboards! It's the first truck I've seen with paint actually on the floorboards! The last truck if everybody remembers I had to cut them out and put new ones. You guys should have seen the first truck I looked at. There was literally paint over duct tape! LOL...

You are justifying your decisions with arguments for why you did it.

None of that matters when it comes to a sale.

The buyer will decide what they see and are willing to accept.

Post up an a body on this forum with a spray painted wrinkled fender and watch the flame show.

I’m just trying to get you to think in the buyers shoes...not the sellers shoes.

You are justifying your decisions with arguments for why you did it.

None of that matters when it comes to a sale.

The buyer will decide what they see and are willing to accept.

Post up an a body on this forum with a spray painted wrinkled fender and watch the flame show.

I’m just trying to get you to think in the buyers shoes...not the sellers shoes.
Thank you...

I remember 10 years ago or a little longer I spent a little time and thought trying to add up all the cars motorcycles boats snowmobiles that I owned over the years and it got so ridiculous... And in the last 10 years on my goodness! I guess what I'm trying to say is this is nowhere near my first rodeo...
I appreciate everybody's advice weather it's positive or negative. Everything's taken into consideration...

I sure appreciate 318 will never wins advice on that Appliance epoxy. Those pictures just to not do that paint any justice. It not only looks thick and smooth but it feels just as nice as it looks. I feel the prospective buyer will be extremely happy that it looks even better in person than on the pictures....

Good news! it looks like the parts are going to get here a day early on Wednesday! It made a stop in Oklahoma and now it's in Casa Blanca New Mexico? FedEx must be putting the whip to the that pack mule! LOL

-
Back