Seven years ago today..

-

stroked340

Reaction score
The greatest come back EVER in S.B. history Patriots down 28-6 at halftime to the Falcons and come back to win 34-28,I remember it like it was yesterday the Falcons owner was down of the field in the third quarter all smiles and laughing..but not for long!!!

The greatest come back EVER in S.B. history Patriots down 28-6 at halftime to the Falcons and come back to win 34-28,I remember it like it was yesterday the Falcons owner was down of the field in the third quarter all smiles and laughing..but not for long!!!
I remember the look on Richard Sherman's face when the Patriots intercepted at the goal line and defeated the Seahawks, the look was priceless. lol

seahawks-15-hd-wallpaper-hdwallwide.com_.jpg

S.B.???????

You got the score wrong, but here's the 4th quarter for you:

Last edited:
S.B.???????

Superb Owl. It’s a play where men dress up in tights, create scandal, manufacture drama, and become insanely rich from the men and women who are fascinated by men in tights, faking wins and losses.

If you like Professional “Wrestling” you’ll love this. Everyone knew the “wrestling” was fake but this Professional “Football” has most everyone convinced the outcomes are yet to be determined.

I think he meant the halftime score - wasn't it like 21-3? Thought you remembered like it was yesterday

Talking final score it was 28-3 then Patriots scored 31 UNANSWERED points!!!

And now a new streak???? 2 yrs and counting absent from the playoffs.... the BnB team is gone

Hopefully being absent from the playoffs won't last..but we fans enjoyed a hell of a ride from a dynasty that will NEVER be repeated!!!

It's just a matter of time before Brady's dynasty is beaten

It's just a matter of time before Brady's dynasty is beaten

It'll be a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time before that ever happens if it ever does..

And nine years ago today the Patriots took down the Seahawks..remember "the Butler"did it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Talking final score it was 28-3 then Patriots scored 31 UNANSWERED points!!!
Maybe so, but...
:poke:

And five years ago today the Patriots won their SIXTH S.B.!!!
Six championships? In eighteen years? Green Bay won five in seven years and was a RCH away from 6 in 8. Won three in a row twice. Patriots total is tied with the Steelers for fourth place behind Green Bay, Chicago and the Giants. And no matter who wins this year, they'll get their sixth to join them. So after Sunday, they'll have no more than the sixth place team.
Dynasty? OK.

Superb Owl. It’s a play where men dress up in tights, create scandal, manufacture drama, and become insanely rich from the men and women who are fascinated by men in tights, faking wins and losses.

If you like Professional “Wrestling” you’ll love this. Everyone knew the “wrestling” was fake but this Professional “Football” has most everyone convinced the outcomes are yet to be determined.
You know, ive often said the Lions must be betting against themselves

How else do you throw a 17 point lead ?

Six championships? In eighteen years? Green Bay won five in seven years and was a RCH away from 6 in 8. Won three in a row twice. Patriots total is tied with the Steelers for fourth place behind Green Bay, Chicago and the Giants. And no matter who wins this year, they'll get their sixth to join them. So after Sunday, they'll have no more than the sixth place team.
Dynasty? OK.

Most of G.B. championships were before the merger of the league's so any wins before that don't matter,so in total they have 4 S.B. wins still two behind Patriots,Steelers!!! :) :) :)

-
Back