Seven years ago today..

-
Most of G.B. championships were before the merger of the league's so any wins before that don't matter,so in total they have 4 S.B. wins still two behind Patriots,Steelers!!! :) :) :)
That's right, I forgot football was invented in 1967! :realcrazy:
Every record goes back to 1920, and is still represented as such. Every game of Jim Brown's record of averaging 100 rushing yards per game took place before the First Super Bowl. It doesn't count?
Every one of George Halas' eight champion Bears teams as player, coach and owner took place before 1967. Those don't count?
Next you'll be saying that because 30 of Don Shula's wins as coach of the Colts were before Super Bowl 1, that Bill Belicheat holds the all time record.
Asserting the pre-merger days of the NFL doesn't count is a pathetic way to make a team who had a couple of nice, short runs of three Championships sound a lot more significant than they really are.

Ask the Falcons they blew a 25 point lead:rofl::rofl::rofl:
The Seahawks gave the Patriots a S.B. victory, Carroll should have let Lynch run the Patriots defense over for the win. There was no way they should have won.

It's too bad we will never see a Seahawk / Patriots rematch, neither team will get there in the next 20 years.
Both teams are going to go through a serious long term rebuild, starting with finding at least a decent Q.B. Are there any out there? lol

Most of G.B. championships were before the merger of the league's so any wins before that don't matter,so in total they have 4 S.B. wins still two behind Patriots,Steelers!!! :) :) :)
I feel like you guys are forgetting the team that's gonna win it this year!! This will be the 49ers 6th Super Bowl win!!

I feel like you guys are forgetting the team that's gonna win it this year!! This will be the 49ers 6th Super Bowl win!!

No,not forgetting pulling for the 49er's to, win can't stand that little crybaby Mahomes..just hoping for a good game will be down in the Sunshine state relaxing :) :):)

-
Back