shadey dell

-
He is the last person you want to talk to, ever!
No, he is in jail for a few years now and in rehabilitation for substance abuse.

He was robbing people left and right when his world crashed. Your about to get a lot of posts of his victims here robbed from here posting a ton of snake but venom about him.

I only have to say one thing. Never got it backed out of the garage.

!CID__pic100107_3.jpg

!CID__pic100107_4.jpg

He is the last person you want to talk to, ever!
No, he is in jail for a few years now and in rehabilitation for substance abuse.

He was robbing people left and right when his world crashed. Your about to get a lot of posts of his victims here robbed from here posting a ton of snake but venom about him.

Does anyone have confirmation on this. I was wondering what he was up to.

I got Eddy heads fully ported on my 414 by Shady Dell I picked up in person paid cash at Carlisle back in 2009 or so. That was back when his reputation was good.

Does anyone have confirmation on this. I was wondering what he was up to.
It was the last thing I read. Moparts is the source. Yea, it’s been a while and things may have and probably have changed but there is no other news. I can only hope and wish the best for the guy considering the news was he was having substance abuse issues.
While that hope and wish for him is not excusing him in anyway from issues people have had with him, I’d hope and wish that for anyone. Even if I personally know you and pretty much hate your guts to hell. Yes, there a few I know like that and can’t stand. It’s just a wish and hope for all since living that life is a merry-go-round circus of hell for that person that should never be anyone’s daily misery.

It was the last thing I read. Moparts is the source. Yea, it’s been a while and things may have and probably have changed but there is no other news. I can only hope and wish the best for the guy considering the news was he was having substance abuse issues.
While that hope and wish for him is not excusing him in anyway from issues people have had with him, I’d hope and wish that for anyone. Even if I personally know you and pretty much hate your guts to hell. Yes, there a few I know like that and can’t stand. It’s just a wish and hope for all since living that life is a merry-go-round circus of hell for that person that should never be anyone’s daily misery.

I didn’t know him very well but I did make the long drive out to buy a converter from him. Really shouldn’t have bought it because it had more seal wear than I was told to believe. I ended up selling it a few years later but I told the buyer about that and sent him pictures. A thin washers would have solved where the seal road but I went higher stall anyway.

Substance abuse can change a man's character. I hope he can get out from the grasp of the devil.
From what I heard about the man before his turn, he was good at what he does and honest.
Everyone deserves a second chance after they make amends for their mistakes.
Weather anyone gives him that chance is up to them.
I for one don't cast stones, I've seen what abuse does to good men and their families.
I pray for his recovery.

I've read a lot of bad stuff too, but I don't know him at all and don't know what's true, so......

Substance abuse can change a man's character. I hope he can get out from the grasp of the devil.
From what I heard about the man before his turn, he was good at what he does and honest.
Everyone deserves a second chance after they make amends for their mistakes.
Weather anyone gives him that chance is up to them.
I for one don't cast stones, I've seen what abuse does to good men and their families.
I pray for his recovery.

That’s true! Man or women, substance abuse will drag you down and ruin you every time. Many a good men and women are ruined by this. I’ve seen it as well. It hurts the heart and soul to see this. That’s why I said what I said, I can only hope for his sake.

This kind of thing destroys families, makes your real friends disappear, allows in the devils that just use and abuse you while grinding you under there heel as they laugh.

In his early days as others have mentioned, his rep was very good.
I don’t think he can come back and do what he did during the good years with that shadow overcast on him which would be constant and never leave.

Made a deal with many race blocks and heads with him. Lost it all including a Bridgeport mill. He was racing a 69 Coronet at that time with one of my engines in it.

Made a deal with many race blocks and heads with him. Lost it all including a Bridgeport mill. He was racing a 69 Coronet at that time with one of my engines in it.
I remember you posting about that. As soon as the name came up I thought ?????

Wow that’s crazy. I heard a few guys ended up with race blocks they didn’t own. Funny how stuff like that happens

After reading post #2 through #21, what did you want to talk to him about?? :poke:

i have one of his engines ,and i wanted to talk to him about it ,its a 440 small block,mark

-
Back