Shae's '68 NB Fish

-
Your doing a great job,keep up the good work.

Thanks Scott! :)

So got the support pulled of the front end and in the car, not welded yet. Got the front clip torn down enough to sit on there and starting to align and straighten everything to fit right, taking my time now, cant screw this stuff up. So here are the pics...Look ma, the inner fenders arent half missing! :D

cuda23.jpg

cuda22.jpg

cuda21.jpg

X you are doing a great Job. I have really enjoyed your thread.

X you are doing a great Job. I have really enjoyed your thread.

Thanks Cliff! I really appreciate that you appreciate it, you've really helped keep the motivation up :) "cant disappoint cliff" "hes waiting for another update" lol

Thanks Cliff! I really appreciate that you appreciate it, you've really helped keep the motivation up :) "cant disappoint cliff" "hes waiting for another update" lol

I have in my mind how it will look when finished and it will be Great

Interesting tread you have going here! I need to make some serious time in my day some I can work on my Duster.

Life has thrown much at me lately, when in all honesty life threw a lot at me a while ago, but procrastination has finally caught up on me. A move was also thrown into the mix, iv'e had to move the car/parts and tools to a buddies shop. Was quite interesting trying to move a vehicle without a front clip or firewall without irreperably ruining the the sub-frame. Did it anyway because I figured the PO had already hacked enough of the structural integraty out of the car with a 440 in it that the bulk of the damage had already been done.

Been doing some trading with another friend of mine for some tools that will come in handy namely a nice Spetz stud welder, slide hammer and studs. Mac compression test set, matco data analyzer and a bunch of misc stuff.

Next up is building shelves and work benches into the shop and trying to organize everything. It currently looks like the ol' girl puked her guts out all over the place. Pictures of the new set up when I can make it out there.

Life has thrown much at me lately, when in all honesty life threw a lot at me a while ago, but procrastination has finally caught up on me. A move was also thrown into the mix, iv'e had to move the car/parts and tools to a buddies shop. Was quite interesting trying to move a vehicle without a front clip or firewall without irreperably ruining the the sub-frame. Did it anyway because I figured the PO had already hacked enough of the structural integraty out of the car with a 440 in it that the bulk of the damage had already been done.

Been doing some trading with another friend of mine for some tools that will come in handy namely a nice Spetz stud welder, slide hammer and studs. Mac compression test set, matco data analyzer and a bunch of misc stuff.

Next up is building shelves and work benches into the shop and trying to organize everything. It currently looks like the ol' girl puked her guts out all over the place. Pictures of the new set up when I can make it out there.

Dang X sorry to hear. So you are fixing your car or what is the status.

-
Back