sheet metal venders?

-

42willys

Reaction score
any body heard or used brand x garage or bxgauto.com for sheetmetal?
spoke w/the guy there the other day and he seems to be honest enough and have good pricing but just never heard of him befor. I called AUTO METAL DIRECT direct and they confirmed bxgauto.com is a dealer in good standing and has good sales with them. The guy at bxgauto says the parts he sells are the exact parts listed in the major distributers catalogs but at a better discount due to direct shipping from Auto Metal Direct and other venders.

I think AutoMetalDirect is the best in the business. If they will sell to you go with them. We have a booth close to them and Stephens Performance at the
Nationals. I am very impressed with them and their vendors. Mike

Well, not to much reply here on the subject. Called the talked to the guys at AMD and they stated Brand X(bxgauto.com) was a good dealer and have had no issues w/ sales or returns.
I took the chance and save a lot of $$ on 100% AMD parts delivered to my front door.
The guy there Ray Was helpful and I got what I wanted from AMD at a better price.
FYI to any one looking

autometaldirect does not offer floorpans for my 67-69 barracuda do you know of any sheetmetal companies that do.

check herbsparts.com they sell metal too, got a quarter panel and fender patch panels, they also sell floor panels which I need for my 68 barracuda, I have also used auto body specialties with success.

-
Back