Sheetmetal

-

yooper822

Joe Roberts
Reaction score
I just noticed while ordering front suspension stuff that year One is no longer offering the rear quarter sections and wheelwell sections for the 66 cuda?

This causes a crisis for me as I havnt found anyone else who has sections for this 1 year style.

Does anyone know where these items can be located? Laysons doesnt have them.......
I'm at a loss
Joe

There may be other places that have them but this place is the only one I have come across
http://www.autobodyspecialt.com/

134.jpg

Contrary to what you've been told, I DO HAVE 66 CUDA LOWER QUARTER/WHEELWELL PATCH PANELS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!!!

The part #'s are KK-66PL for the left, $249.00, KK-66PR for the right, $249.00, or KK-66PP for the pair, $479.00.

Clickable thumbnail pics.....

Thanks,
Rick

[email protected]
877-930-4088 ext 102

Holy Cow Rick, those things are beautiful, I'll be calling soon! Thanks
Joe

Thanks for all the replys, this forum works great! glad I found it!

Careful, I heard the ones from Laysons have a poor fit and need alot of work to line up correctly. I hope I am wrong, cause I need some someday soon, I was hoping that soon some other companies start making them.

Careful, I heard the ones from Laysons have a poor fit and need alot of work to line up correctly. I hope I am wrong, cause I need some someday soon, I was hoping that soon some other companies start making them.

Thats pretty much 95% of the aftermarket sheet metal out there, LOL

Yeah, I've heard storys about fit from others as well but in the end they are all probably the same item stamped in mexico or argentina ....... Joe

Actually, these particular panels are stamped right here in the USA, and they are original guage thickness as well.

Rick, I guess I should ask, I have a set of your 67 - 69 cuda trunk extensions new in the box. I couldnt find 66 on your site. Do you have those as well?
Joe

Actually, these particular panels are stamped right here in the USA, and they are original guage thickness as well.

Yes, I have listings for those..........copy and paste from our master catalog database

Measure 31" long X 7-1/2" wide X 7" tall. These panels are in fact the same panels we sell for the 1967-74 A-Body's below. However, we have found that they are in fact the same dimensions basically as for this early year A-body (7" tall versus 8" tall). The only difference is in the ridging lines on the panels, but these won't be noticed after installation anyway....so why tool up for such a minor difference? We didn't think so either...No returns or refunds.
AS-19561L, 1963-66, Left Hand, $ 119.00
AS-19561R, 1963-66, Right Hand, $ 119.00
AS-19561P, 1963-66, LH / RH pair, $229.00 pair

Yup, those are the ones I have.
Thanks
Joe

Yes, I have listings for those..........copy and paste from our master catalog database

Measure 31" long X 7-1/2" wide X 7" tall. These panels are in fact the same panels we sell for the 1967-74 A-Body's below. However, we have found that they are in fact the same dimensions basically as for this early year A-body (7" tall versus 8" tall). The only difference is in the ridging lines on the panels, but these won't be noticed after installation anyway....so why tool up for such a minor difference? We didn't think so either...No returns or refunds.
AS-19561L, 1963-66, Left Hand, $ 119.00
AS-19561R, 1963-66, Right Hand, $ 119.00
AS-19561P, 1963-66, LH / RH pair, $229.00 pair

-
Back